Collapse
No announcement yet.

Errol Spence has not fought a puncher

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

brook is very tough'and has enough power in his punches to make errol cautious.
    this is a 50/50 fight.i want brook to win tho.

Comment

Originally posted by Sledgeweather17 View Post
      You'd think Brook has multiple future hall of famers in his winning record whereas he has literally zero.

Apart from Porter, Brook's greatest win is who? Carson Jones?

Lol, you guys make me laugh.

The reason Spence doesn't have a Garcia or Thurman in his record is because they both literally ducked him. They absolutely refused to fight him, which is why he ended up going the IBF route.

Also remember that Panaromanov and Petersen also ducked him. Spence was supposed to fight either of them for the eliminator and both said they'll pass. They weren't the only ones either. Bundu was ranked eight, so basically meaning six guys all ducked Spence in order for Bundu to get the Spence eliminator.

Think about that and remember how much Brook himself tried to wiggle his way out of this fight before he ran out of options.
      oh yeah i remember that 'brooks ducking spence' bull****. i said at the time it was bull**** and took heavy criticism. i never did get an apology from them idiots....

Comment

Originally posted by Dean_Razorback View Post
        it's up to spence, brook will make it ugly i have no doubts (his fight with porter was awful but it worked for him, spence is a much bigger threat imo). if it goes to the cards he losses (of course that if he get a couple of KDs he might get it)
        literally the only ugly fight Brook's ever been involved with

Comment

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
          literally the only ugly fight Brook's ever been involved with
          and outside GGG, the most important until now. that's just my opinion

Comment

Where Hell lacks with power he makes up with accuracy with his counters.

Carson Jones said it the best, he is not a strong puncher but he is accurate

Comment

Originally posted by Dean_Razorback View Post
              and outside GGG, the most important until now. that's just my opinion
              true but claiming Brook is a spoiler or alluding to it is total nonsense.

It was a Porter thing. not a Brook thing.

Comment

I wouldnt call Brook a puncher but yeah, he hits harder than the type of guys Spence has fought. I'm not sure if Spence can take solid right hands flush on the chin. We shall see.

Comment

Originally posted by soul_survivor View Post
                  I wouldnt call Brook a puncher but yeah, he hits harder than the type of guys Spence has fought. I'm not sure if Spence can take solid right hands flush on the chin. We shall see.
                  he definitely shook GGG in the 2nd round.

Those shots would have taken Spence clean out and Spence is not on Gs level

Comment

It's like people are trying to reassure themselves with all these Spence hasn't done this, Spence hasn't done that.. firstly the fight is next week so all questions should be answered, secondly Spence "is protected?" But he is leaving his country after only 4 years as a pro, to go to a foreign country his the champs backyard. So much for "protected". And finally if this guy is no good then the pressure is all on Brook then, he should dispose of the protected one within a few rounds.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
                      It's like people are trying to reassure themselves with all these Spence hasn't done this, Spence hasn't done that.. firstly the fight is next week so all questions should be answered, secondly Spence "is protected?" But he is leaving his country after only 4 years as a pro, to go to a foreign country his the champs backyard. So much for "protected". And finally if this guy is no good then the pressure is all on Brook then, he should dispose of the protected one within a few rounds.
                      haven't heard anyone saying Spence is crap.

He's just not the next SRL as some say.

ffs yesterday someone told me he punches as hard as GGG

Comment

Working...
                      X