Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pacquiao: I'd Love Mayweather Rematch, I Never Lost That Fight!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
    ?? all those weak lame jabs were counted and still Floyd connected less than Pacquiao.

Case in point.

Example 1

Round 3 video (unedited all 3 minutes punch connects of the 3rd round )

All those whimper jab shots Floyd threw was counted and still in the third round you can't find more than 6 shots floyd landed. Compubox padded him with 15 lol

Round 3:

compubox gave Floyd 15 shots.

When it was actually just 6 lol

compubox gave Pac 5 shots

when it's actually 9

# corruption in Vegas at it's best

Awww, you still think that people use compubox to score rounds...

Thats cute too.

Comment

• Originally posted by Street View Post
      If i was Floyd, I would fight him again just to shut his mouth up. Same venue, my terms
      But floyd choose to fight a non boxer.

Comment

• Originally posted by larryxxx. View Post
        This should be good...lol
        yap it's really good. lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Carpe Diem View Post
          No it wasn't.
          I agree. It's cleat as day that pac won the fight.

Comment

• Originally posted by T.M.T View Post
            mayweather was a young beast in 2009. he would've cleaned pacquiaos clock
            Floyd is a beast in hugging and running.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hayemaker! View Post
              they need to do a rematch...

Since. Froid Roid is still enjoying his prize money from his fluke win. So far.. I guess..

there is..

Hope will save Froid! I believe he will be able to duck a rematch with Pacquiao hahaha!!

Lance Armstrong: 'Floyd is next.'
              Last edited by Spoon23; 05-02-2017, 09:05 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by AllBoxingAD View Post
                Awww, you still think that people use compubox to score rounds...

Thats cute too.
                lolololol

You are not seeing the bigger picture buddy boy. It's not only that the compubox fuvked up. It's the corrupt judges as well, for giving rounds to floyd that he did not deserve, when it shouldn't have been the case, even if you add those lame jabs Floyd threw and add the kitchen sink to go with all that lame punches. Pac still outlanded the queer boxer who only wanted to survive than to fight that night.

Case in point:

?? all those weak lame jabs were counted and still Floyd connected less than Pacquiao.

Case in point.

Round 3 was given to Floyd. When he obviously landed fewer than Pac. Whether it's the judges or the compubox. It's Pac who dominated and yet, it was given to the Vegas boy. Corruption?

Off course! That's a no brainer chump.

Example 1

All those whimper jab shots Floyd threw was counted and still in the third round you can't find more than 6 shots floyd landed. Compubox padded him with 15 lol

Round 3:

when it's actually 9

Last edited by Spoon23; 05-03-2017, 04:07 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by SUBZER0ED View Post
                  "Many insiders are surprised that a rematch never took place, because of the money involved in a second fight." No they're not. They know the fans got ripped-off & would never fall for the same trick twice.
                  What's wrong with what Floyd said to his fans about not coming back..

Answer:

Floyd is using this retired bs to get his name far away from manny, ask him about Conor and see the difference in his answer. he's done this "retired" bs before to avoid the best fighters in his division at their prime or moved out the division. I lost all of the little respect I still had for this ped using fraud after cheating against manny.

Guilty for quacking too damn much lmao

Even Floyd senior wants a rematch he says his son is ready.

What's the hold up? Hahaha

Last edited by Spoon23; 05-02-2017, 09:25 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by djtmal View Post
                    you might be onto something spoon....i saw a sequence where pac was about 5 feet away and floyd ran in and put the death hug on him...
                    I swear dude, Floyd runs like a purse snatcher. It's just too cringe worthy to watch him be that pathetic.

Here's one classic example I won't forget. He went from one side of the ring after getting tagged in a matter of seconds lol

The tell tale signs of a rigged fight..

Last time I checked, the runner got penalized for backing up too much & not swanging as much plus clinching & pushing in most judges & commentary eyes means you not in control & cant deal with that fighter. just knowing all that & finding out about the drug testing lets me know this was a major set up for floyd to win.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
                      lolololol

You are not seeing the bigger picture buddy boy. It's not only that the compubox fuvked up. It's the corrupt judges as well, for giving rounds to floyd that he did not deserve, when it shouldn't have been the case, even if you add those lame jabs Floyd threw and add the kitchen sink to go with all that lame punches. Pac still outlanded the queer boxer who only wanted to survive than night.

Case in point:

Case in point.

Round 3 was given to Floyd. When he obviously landed fewer than Pac. Whether it's the judges or the compubox. It's Pac who dominated and yet, it was given to the Vegas boy. Corruption?

Off course! That's a no brainer chump.

Example 1

Round 3:

when it's actually 9

Sure, sure, everybody was corrupt.

Even the HBO crew, who had everything to gain from Pac winning, had him losing the fight. They were corrupt too I guess.

Hey, since you have tons of videos, why dont you post the one of Kellerman laughing at Manny when Manny said he thought he was winning the fight?

Comment

Working...
                      X