Collapse
No announcement yet.

FOUR YEARS AGO: PAC vs JMM IV took place. KTFO!!COLD

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Don't know where this Manny refused VADA testing in the JMM fight is coming from when the opposite is true. It's amazing how fanatical people can quickly switch things around.

JMM was the one who refused VADA testing. Memo insisted that USADA do the testing. The discussion back then centered around Memo rejecting VADA because of it's association with Conte.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
      I cited that as a possible reason Manny refused VADA testing. Yes, the decision made him look like he was hiding something. That doesn't mean I think he was, it means that is a possibility that fcastro1 should think about.

I said he passed all the tests before and after this fight and he might not have had VADA testing been in place. I also pointed out Manny passed every test as well.
      but you're not holding marquez to the same standard you're holding manny. with pac, you're asking why did he turn down testing but when it comes to marquez you completely ignored it and just keep repeating that marquez has never fail a test so he's not suspicious to you.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
        JMM didn't. He said he would if Manny did. Manny said no. You know this and are playing stupid because, as I posted before, you know there is no valid excuse for this decision by Manny,
        and manny never declined testing for marquez. there was NEVER vada testing in the contract to begin with. freddie roach made a statement during training camp that if marquez's body is all natural, then freddie would kiss his ass. thats when marquez team fired back and said they'll take the test if manny does the same. this was way into training, keep that mind.

Comment

• Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
          and manny never declined testing for marquez. there was NEVER vada testing in the contract to begin with. freddie roach made a statement during training camp that if marquez's body is all natural, then freddie would kiss his ass. thats when marquez team fired back and said they'll take the test if manny does the same. this was way into training, keep that mind.
          JMM gave Pactrash a does of his own medicine.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kigali View Post
            JMM gave Pactrash a does of his own medicine.
            when did manny hooked up with memo?

Comment

• Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
              when did manny hooked up with memo?
              He didn't have to...he had his own sources.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kigali View Post
                He didn't have to...he had his own sources.
                dumbass pac has his own source? do tell...

Comment

• Originally posted by AllEyesOpen View Post
                  Epic KO, and you could tell Marquez was trying to set that shot up for few rounds before it landed.

Funny thing, i knew Marquez would win this time around because i had the classic spanish chant stuck in my head for a solid week before the fight;

Olé, Olé Olé Olé Marquez MARQUEZ!!!
                  Originally posted by paulf View Post
                  I was on the treadmill in my garage watching the stream. Had to hop off that **** and go grab a Tecate out of the fridge. What an incredible ending.

4 fights, all of them classics.
                  Originally posted by ruedboy View Post
                  Manny was always reckless but that's what made him a fan favorite.
                  Bad matchmaking by Pac's team. You don't give a great fighter like JMM 4 shots at the apple.
                  Two great warriors who left it all in the ring, no clinches, no bs.
                  Pacman was by far the most exciting fighter of his era.
                  Of course FM fans love the KO. An FM highlight reel is over quick.
                  Seriously, whoever watches a replay of a Mayweather fight? LOL
                  Had to go back 5 or 6 pages to find a few decent posts.

Definitely one of the stand out memories of my time watching boxing. I wanted Marquez to win even if the Memo connection made me more lukewarm about it. But I never expected anything like that. Didn't even fully process it at first. I was completely stunned. Kind of amazing that Pac is still beating high level guys now. After such a devastating knockout you were just hoping he'd still have all his marbles.

Comment

• Was going to skip the fight but decided to watch it on a crappy stream. Never would of guessed that would of been the outcome, honestly thought he was dead.

Comment

• You guys can thank memo for that memory.no way a drug free Marquez does that to PAC, just take a look at their previous fights. How many times did he land clean and nothing. Now under memo he grazes PAC he gets kd.

Comment

Working...
                      X