Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: De La Hoya on Canelo, 9/17: Our Turn To Dominate Boxing Again!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Canelo is fighting a legit 154 wbo champion he is not fighting a bum, smith has a strap I challenge all the naysayers of this fight to completely not watch it, don't stream it just don't watch it, that is what I do I didn't watch Jacobs vs mora , spence vs bundu, ect but I wil look up them on youtube sometime. the thing is youguys are going to talk **** but are still going to find a way to watch it.

Comment

WBO legit...LOL

Originally posted by ernestot View Post
      Canelo is fighting a legit 154 wbo champion he is not fighting a bum, smith has a strap I challenge all the naysayers of this fight to completely not watch it, don't stream it just don't watch it, that is what I do I didn't watch Jacobs vs mora , spence vs bundu, ect but I wil look up them on youtube sometime. the thing is youguys are going to talk **** but are still going to find a way to watch it.
      Saul Alvarez is a red cherry picker he fight's on this big Mexican holiday weekend against the weakest challenger with a belt in the weakest organization WBO why didn't he fight Charlo who holds the IBF and WBC titles or the hardest challenge in a rematch with Lara who also hold 2 belts in IBO and WBA and has a close split decision loss to Saul which many think Saul lost so why not try to avenge that controversial win...

Comment

they are dominating "b1tchassness" now that floyd is gone

Comment

Originally posted by mcashflo View Post
          Saul Alvarez is a red cherry picker he fight's on this big Mexican holiday weekend against the weakest challenger with a belt in the weakest organization WBO why didn't he fight Charlo who holds the IBF and WBC titles or the hardest challenge in a rematch with Lara who also hold 2 belts in IBO and WBA and has a close split decision loss to Saul which many think Saul lost so why not try to avenge that controversial win...
          NAH dude, his handlers are to blame but in this sport there is a lot of cherry pickers not just him why didn't Jacobs and other legit 160 pounders sign to fight ggg he called everybody out and a welterweight signed up , be real Jacobs, charlo, Andrade , j rock saunders, lara all those guys could have taken on ggg instead brook.

Comment

Canelo will never dominate boxing. Not that great. Boring and no personality.

Comment

Originally posted by mcashflo View Post
              Because the IBF require you to rehydrate no more than 10lbs on fight day and weigh you.

Canelo would be at least double that.

Comment

No one cares about this fight...

Will do 300-350k but won't get talked about nearly as much as ggg-Brook

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
                  Yes I am african american
                  Cool, respect for the African American boxing, Tommy Hearns is one of my favorites fighters of all the times.

Comment

ODLH, I will always respect you for your history in the ring, but outside it, you are a disgrace to boxing promotions. I try to support all promotion outfits as boxing is in a weak state, but enough is enough. Take El Cobarde Alvarez and yourself to the circus, where you belong.

Comment

Originally posted by ernestot View Post

Canelo is no walk in the park. He's already beaten better 154lbrs who are better fighters than Smith. Now, that's not to say that smith won't win.

Comment

Working...
                      X