Let's face it. ggg best win is Ishida.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -MEGA- View Post
    I don't think so. Ishida was a good MW.

Barrera was the mando to the LHW champion. Are you conveniently over looking that?

Ward jumped up and did it.

Ward over Barrera>anything ggg has done to date.
    Wade was the mando to MW champ GGG so there goes that argument. Pretty sure Ishida has never beaten a ranked MW BTW. Hey if you're that impressed with Wards win over Wade level fighter who was 3lbs heavier fight night, have at it. Wade had 4Lbs on GGG lol

Comment

none at all...
      Becase I'm sure Murray's loss to Abraham in 2015-11-21 was so relevant from 2013-04-27 (Martinez fight) to 2015-02-21 (GGG fight)

Comment

- Sergey Khomitsky: Tough gatekeeper. Wins over Jamie Moore, Frank Buglioni, Adam Etches. Robbed vs Martin Murray in their rematch. C

- Ian Gardner: Wins over Troy Rowland, Tokunbo Olajide, Deandre Latimore. Prime Arthur Abraham didn't KO him. Almost went the distance with prime Chad Dawson. C

- Nilson Julio Tapia: MD loss to Austin Trout. Win over Jorge Sebastian Heiland. C

- Kassim Ouma: Wins over Verno Phillips, Kofi Jantuah, Tony Marshall, Marco Antonio Rubio. C+

- Grzegorz Proksa: Wins over Sebastian Sylvester, Pablo Navascues. C

- Nobuhiro Ishida: Went up to Heavyweight where he didn't get KO'ed. Win over James Kirkland. C

- Gabriel Rosado: Wins over Joshua Clottey, Jesus Soto Karass, Kassim Ouma. C+

- Matthew Macklin: Wins over Amin Asikainen, Wayne El****, Joachim Alcine, Brian Rose. Robbed big time vs Felix Sturm. C+

- Curtis Stevens: Wins over Piotr Wilczewski, Darnell Boone, Tureano Johnson. C

- Osumanu Adama: Win over Roman Karmazin. C

- Daniel Geale: Wins over Roman Karmazin, Sebastian Sylvester, Osumanu Adama, Anthony Mundine, Jarrod Fletcher, Felix Sturm. B

- Marco Antonio Rubio: Wins over David Lemieux, Aslanbek Kodzoev, Jorge Cota, Carlos Manuel Baldomir. C

- Martin Murray: Wins over Sergey Khomitsky (I), Nick Blackwell, Max Bursak.
        Draw vs Felix Sturm. Would have beaten Arthur Abraham if the fight had taken place in England, Germany'd. Robbed vs Sergio Gabriel Martinez. C+

- David Lemieux: Wins over Gabriel Rosado, Hector Camacho Jr, Fernando Guerrero, Hassan N'Dam N'Jikam. C+

- Wade: If you count his "win" over Soliman. C

I would say

1. Geale
        2. Murray
        3. Lemieux
        4. Macklin
        5. Rosado

Comment

I remember when the GGGSBC (Sad Boys Club) picked Curtis to beat him. "Hes going to finally fight a guy with power who is not afraid of him". Curtis had power, he wasn't afraid, then he got decked and the excuses came from all angles.

Comment

The irony of arguing Murray is better than Ishida must be lost upon these fanboys.

Comment

The irony of arguing Murray is better than Ishida must be lost upon these fanboys.
              Irony? You should look that up first. Hell of a dumb thread, congrats

Comment

Originally posted by LeonSpinxMwfpce View Post
                I remember when the GGGSBC (Sad Boys Club) picked Curtis to beat him. "Hes going to finally fight a guy with power who is not afraid of him". Curtis had power, he wasn't afraid, then he got decked and the excuses came from all angles.
                Lmao Ikr, with someone rocking Bradley on their sig and that man I really don't know if they're being serious?
                Bradley got lit up and pummeled by ummm Russian guy unheard of guy lol who was that ffs but either way the point is GGG makes good fighters look bad, GGG would have a stroll in the park with Canelo, Floyd and Bradley list of opponents.

Comment

A guy who has moved up to HW, and won. Second best win is Rubio.

It's sad too, cause I think he'd be competitive and would stand a chance with anybody 160-175. But his team just sucks major ballsack! Then they try to spit the cum out and you ****ers eat it up.

Ewe.
                  Holy sh.t, I thought you were joking about Ishida being a HW

He went from 159 fighting Golovkin to 230!!!

Comment

Murray might be his best win.

With different Judges, Murray could have gone into that fight undefeated with wins over Martinez and Sturm.

Comment

Working...
                    X