Collapse
No announcement yet.

Galaxy S5 Teaser (MWC Thread)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 64 bit definitely would have been good, but there aren't that many uses to it just yet. The S5 still has many advantages over any I Phone out right now.

Only someone who is brainwashed would see otherwise.

Comment

• Jesus, Breakbeat. You need to be put on ignore. I guess you're right. Samsung did copy Apple in that the 5S and the S5 are both disappointments. I guess they figure since Crapple is doing such a great job stringing people along with minute changes, why can't they?

Seriously dude, you make people hate apple products with your nutthugging.

The 5S doesn't really offer anything that makes me want to ditch my S4. I love this phone and I've only had for 5 months so I'm totally cool rocking my S4 for another year.

Comment

• at Breakbeat getting schooled and dodging questions, per usual.

Comment

• Originally posted by ABOSWORTH View Post
          Jesus, Breakbeat. You need to be put on ignore. I guess you're right. Samsung did copy Apple in that the 5S and the S5 are both disappointments. I guess they figure since Crapple is doing such a great job stringing people along with minute changes, why can't they?

Seriously dude, you make people hate apple products with your nutthugging.

The 5S doesn't really offer anything that makes me want to ditch my S4. I love this phone and I've only had for 5 months so I'm totally cool rocking my S4 for another year.
          I can definitely understand where you are coming from in the last paragraph. From what I see, I like it and some of the new things are interesting to me. I like the new camera with the fast AF, adaptive screen, water resistant, etc. Especially the health/fit stuff. I'm thinking the Gear Fit would be a nice addition with the new phone. Also, if I had the S4, I may feel the same way as you, Abo. For me though, I'm rocking a FREAKING SAMSUNG GALAXY NEXUS for crying out loud!

So for me, and this outdated phone that I have, the S5 looks like NEW MONEY to me. I thought they would do more specs wise from what the rumors were saying. However, I'll try it out at the release and if I like, I will definitely buy. But from what I have read, the reactions have been very mixed.

Comment

• I'll definitely wait till release and full video reviews by MKBHD and FlossyCarter. But I'm almost positive I'll be going with the Nexus 5.

The new Nexus will likely be out in 6 months or so but I call sell the N5 on swappa to fund the new one.

Comment

• Originally posted by Krewella Boyy View Post
              I'll definitely wait till release and full video reviews by MKBHD and FlossyCarter. But I'm almost positive I'll be going with the Nexus 5.

The new Nexus will likely be out in 6 months or so but I call sell the N5 on swappa to fund the new one.
              Yea, those are my guys. From what I read, Floss like it and said he would get it. MKBHD said that he had mixed reactions and did a quick first impressions videos last night.

What phone do you currently have?

Comment

• some hands on, 1st impressions vids from across the web for those interested.

PocketNow

MKBHD

PhoneDog

Comment

• Originally posted by V.WEBB View Post
                  I can definitely understand where you are coming from in the last paragraph. From what I see, I like it and some of the new things are interesting to me. I like the new camera with the fast AF, adaptive screen, water resistant, etc. Especially the health/fit stuff. I'm thinking the Gear Fit would be a nice addition with the new phone. Also, if I had the S4, I may feel the same way as you, Abo. For me though, I'm rocking a FREAKING SAMSUNG GALAXY NEXUS for crying out loud!

So for me, and this outdated phone that I have, the S5 looks like NEW MONEY to me. I thought they would do more specs wise from what the rumors were saying. However, I'll try it out at the release and if I like, I will definitely buy. But from what I have read, the reactions have been very mixed.
                  I hear you man. Like I said, I just got this S4 5 months ago so it still feels new to me and I'm still settling in, so to speak. If I was still rocking my old iPhone, I'd probably be all over the S5. With that said, I'll still be checking them out when they hit stores. You gotta get your hands on it to get a feel for it. Videos are helpful but hands on is the way to go.

Comment

Working...
                  X