No announcement yet.

Gamboa says that Mikey Garcia fight will never happen

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
    I used to like Gamboa but he is not doing anything these days. If he can't get a fight with Garcia then get a fight with another good fighter. Quit your crybabying and get in the ring and fight somebody. Every good fighter your weight is not ducking you. There are good fighters you CAN get fights with and you should fight them before everyone forgets how good you used to be.
    real shlt right here.

Comment

Arum said wife beater doesn't deserve the fight even though I would like to see it.

Comment

Bob didn't give Gamboa Juanma when he was down with top rank. Now that he's not, no way does Bob give him Mikey.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
          Top Rank also failed to make Gamboa vs Lopez back when fans were demanding it. Arum is no stranger to not making fights in demand, whether it's in-house or with an outside fighter.
          That was completely different, blame Orlando Salido for that one! Arum was letting that fight salivate a bit longer to build both names (Gamboa's mainly) Arum wasn't expecting Siri to **** up Juanma the way he did!

Comment

Originally posted by Ringlife View Post
            Arum said wife beater doesn't deserve the fight even though I would like to see it.
            It takes balls to call a guy a wife beater when you've got a convicted Human trafficker and pimp in your avi!!

Comment

Originally posted by onechance87 View Post
              i believe it will happen soon.
              Hope you are right. Not sure how soon, remember big bro Robby protecting Mikey a few years ago from Gamboa. Just got a feeling it won't happen as soon as you feel.

Comment

Originally posted by toshmurph View Post
                It takes balls to call a guy a wife beater when you've got a convicted Human trafficker and pimp in your avi!!
                Arums words not mine.

Comment

Lets hope the fight does happen for the greater good of boxing, we can't keep having these fights that everyone is asking for and that everyone wants to watch not happen. I'm tired of promoters giving us true fans whatever they feel like, we have to find a way to make our voices heard and make it known that we will not watch fights that we didn't ask for and let them know that we will only tune in to reasonable fights and fights that we are actually asking for.

Comment

Working...
                  X