No announcement yet.

FAO: Rockin'

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by !! Shawn View Post
    You are more than welcome to post up videos of your sparring, or fighting, or training, or just showing off your snow shoveling skills... By all means, educate us. Prove us wrong, show us all that potential, and skill that is burning inside you.

What makes me think you care is the fact that you come back time and time again to post in this thread; not exactly the behavior of someone who doesn't care...

Now isn't that a lucky hook at the right time?
    lol, I have nothing to prove to you, everybody knows that I fought here. I do not look for your exceptance, do not care fot your exceptance of me. My fighting was done years ago. I was with Galaxy from the time it was at CMI and fought 1000's of rounds at Galaxy after the move. I was taken care of by Jackie Kallen and swapped fists with world champions, cuurrent, past and future. Why don't you give me your name if your in the sport and have done more than me. You talk all kinds of **** so I figured you have done more than me. See if Jackie or I have even heard of you............Rockin'

Comment

• Originally posted by Rockin' View Post
      lol, I have nothing to prove to you, everybody knows that I fought here. I do not look for your exceptance, do not care fot your exceptance of me. My fighting was done years ago. I was with Galaxy from the time it was at CMI and fought 1000's of rounds at Galaxy after the move. I was taken care of by Jackie Kallen and swapped fists with world champions, cuurrent, past and future. Why don't you give me your name if your in the sport and have done more than me. You talk all kinds of **** so I figured you have done more than me. See if Jackie or I have even heard of you............Rockin'
      Here is what your average post by Rockin' looks like.

"I have nothing to prove to you! I fought! Name drop, name drop... continue to find other way to try and prove hes not a failed fighter... name drop name drop."

Maybe if you made a name for YOURSELF, you wouldn't have to do so much name dropping.

If you just manned up and were like "You know what, my career was what it was, I gave it a shot and it didn't work out." everyone would respect you man...

But instead every post from you is...

"I was a fighter! I am tough ****! I had world class abilities, and all I did was fight champions all the time! All my losses were not my fault! I was poisoned! I was drugged! They gave me cancer so I would lose! I had my legs amputated before the fight! ITS NOT MY FAULT! If only you KNEW HOW SKILLED I AM!"

I mean I realize you have built up your identity around you being a fighter, and you hold on to the idea that you were world class material; but ask yourself this.

If you were so skilled, and had so much talent, Why did a fantastic manager like Jackie Kallen, who has built the careers of many fighters, put you into the ring when you were so terribly sick? Why didn't she nurture that world class talent into... I dunno... a shot at a World Title?

If you were such world class talent, why didn't she manage your career more carefully...?

Comment

• Originally posted by THE LARRY View Post
        Everyone hating on Rockin i bet he'd spark your ass out in under 1 minute
        Relevance of post: ZERO.

Comment

Here is what your average post by Rockin' looks like.

"I have nothing to prove to you! I fought! Name drop, name drop... continue to find other way to try and prove hes not a failed fighter... name drop name drop."

Maybe if you made a name for YOURSELF, you wouldn't have to do so much name dropping.

If you just manned up and were like "You know what, my career was what it was, I gave it a shot and it didn't work out." everyone would respect you man...

But instead every post from you is...

"I was a fighter! I am tough ****! I had world class abilities, and all I did was fight champions all the time! All my losses were not my fault! I was poisoned! I was drugged! They gave me cancer so I would lose! I had my legs amputated before the fight! ITS NOT MY FAULT! If only you KNEW HOW SKILLED I AM!"

I mean I realize you have built up your identity around you being a fighter, and you hold on to the idea that you were world class material; but ask yourself this.

If you were so skilled, and had so much talent, Why did a fantastic manager like Jackie Kallen, who has built the careers of many fighters, put you into the ring when you were so terribly sick? Why didn't she nurture that world class talent into... I dunno... a shot at a World Title?

If you were such world class talent, why didn't she manage your career more carefully...?
          She didn't even know that I was sick like that, I was instructed by my trainer not to let her know. I was also told by my trainer that if I didn't fight, if I pulled out, that I wouldn't fight in the state again. I just wanted to post pone it until next month. I made the decisions that I made, that is true. I had talent in the ring, thats it.

so now that that is answered will you just **** off and quit making threads about me.........Rockin'

Comment

She didn't even know that I was sick like that, I was instructed by my trainer not to let her know. I was also told by my trainer that if I didn't fight, if I pulled out, that I wouldn't fight in the state again. I just wanted to post pone it until next month. I made the decisions that I made, that is true. I had talent in the ring, thats it.

so now that that is answered will you just **** off and quit making threads about me.........Rockin'
            You did it again...

Why can't you just let it go? If you were as great as you think you are, you would have found a way to win.

Comment

You did it again...

Why can't you just let it go? If you were as great as you think you are, you would have found a way to win.
              and you did the same thing that you, anorak and the bringer have been doing for the last few years. again I ask, who the **** are you? ........Rockin'

Comment

• Although I think that you're a douchebag(Shawn) I am still happy when ever you or others make these threads about me. I tend to get the most karma hits out of threads like these. The comments left depict you guys as little know nothing losers, their words not mine. Actually Shawn, maybe you should make an encore thread to this one. More good karma from the sites members is never a bad thing..........Rockin'

Comment

• Y'all still at it? :clap:

Comment

Although I think that you're a douchebag(Shawn) I am still happy when ever you or others make these threads about me. I tend to get the most karma hits out of threads like these. The comments left depict you guys as little know nothing losers, their words not mine. Actually Shawn, maybe you should make an encore thread to this one. More good karma from the sites members is never a bad thing..........Rockin'
                    Cool, maybe you can buy a successful career... at anything... with all that fresh karma.

Comment

Cool, maybe you can buy a successful career... at anything... with all that fresh karma.
                      indeed.... and maybe you could just **** Off!! ..............Rockin':

Comment

Working...
                      X