Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jim Lampley: "Khan has a better chance of beating Mayweather than Pacquiao does"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No. Chance.

Comment

• Originally posted by A-Wolf View Post
      No. Chance.
      Mayweather would have raped him with counters khan would not finish on his feet vs Floyd

Comment

• damn,damn,damn

Comment

• Originally posted by WESS View Post
          All of Pac's hype is based on beating Floyd.
          And yet you may wonder why is Pac greater than Floyd and more accomplished fighter legacy wise, the proof Floyd fellow Americans the boxing writers of America voted Pac as fighter of the decade instead of Floyd. American companies like Nike, HP, Hennessy, etc..they had Pac as their product endorser but not a single for Floyd. Floyd is a criminal serving his jail sentence right now while Pac doing a public service as a congressman to his own country. Can you see the BIG difference? LMAO
          Last edited by whirlwind; 07-15-2012, 08:16 PM.

Comment

• WARRRRR........JIM LAMPLEY

Comment

• whats wrong with jim lampley. ****, i respect larry merchant more than i do lampley. at least larry is honest about who he is. lampley says what hbo wants him to say

Comment

• Originally posted by DempseyRollin View Post
                whats wrong with jim lampley. ****, i respect larry merchant more than i do lampley. at least larry is honest about who he is. lampley says what hbo wants him to say
                Another great thread with so called boxing experts giving there 2 cents..

PRPP

Comment

• Styles make fights.

Chance wise Khan > Pac

Mayweather takes both quite comfortably except the opening few rounds.

Comment

• Originally posted by PRPOWERPUNCHES View Post
                    Another great thread with so called boxing experts giving there 2 cents..

PRPP
                    but isnt that the purpose of a boxing forum???

Comment

Working...
                    X