No announcement yet.

Would like to see more of Rosinsky

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Would like to see more of Rosinsky

I know he lost to Pavlic this weekend but he showed a lot of skills to get in the ring with a heavy handed former world champ and califlower his ear up and cut him up pretty nice.

Everyone counted him out... I was impressed. I see a bright future/future star status out of that kid.

160 maybe? what are your thoughts on Rosinsky?

i'd like to see more of his wife ....

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
      i'd like to see more of his wife ....

but on mute

Comment

Nobody counted him out on here, literally just about everybody on here said he was going to pull it off, he was this & that.

I didn't rate him or his performance very highly.

All I seen was quite an average guy that fought rather negative and tried to steal one or two rounds.

He moved quite well but apart from that I seen nothing special.

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
          but on mute
          ^^^^^^^^^^lol

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
            Nobody counted him out on here, literally just about everybody on here said he was going to pull it off, he was this & that.

I didn't rate him or his performance very highly.

All I seen was quite an average guy that fought rather negative and tried to steal one or two rounds.

He moved quite well but apart from that I seen nothing special.
            The were quite a few ppl thinking he had a legit shot including myself. Looked like he was respecting Pavs power but not special? I disagree. the fight was much closer then the judges had it although I agree Pavlic won I had it 96-93 ... I had it 6 rounds to 3 with 1 Rosinsky round minuses for the 10 8 round in the 2nd.

For a young fighter/prospect with only 18 fights to go in there and keep up with a former world champ/puncher like Pavlic is credible. Taking the fight and showing durability.

I think if Pavlic shows his worth in the division it makes it even more impressive.

Comment

Working...
            X