No announcement yet.

Bill Burr rips off Kobe and Lakers fans

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BoZz View Post
    He was good no doubt but I think MJ was just the complete player..yes back in the days they didn't have the things they have now when it comes to training facilities etc...but on the other hand players like lebron have it all but he will never be in MJ's birds and kobe's league ..if you don't have it you just don't doesn't matte how many private planes you have
    those extras make their careers last longer and helps keep players healthier though.

think guys like dirk and kobe.

in the old days , with the old school stuff......they'd be shot by now.

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
      don't ****ing lie.

that's why you said lebron had a great post up game.

because your stupid ass thought driving to the basket counted as a post up game.

also why you claimed lebron was a great shooter because of his fg %.

lying ass piece of ****.
      LOL. how about you prove me wrong by providing a link to the post of me saying those things. use the search tool. You should be able to find a quote of me saying that. Don't be like the Lakers this year and make excuses for why you can't find a post of me saying that.

Comment

Not even close??? Ok you said that way to soon, and you lost me there. He is close. Might not ever be as good, but he is close douche bag.

Comment

Originally posted by kswizzy99 View Post
          LOL. how about you prove me wrong by providing a link to the post of me saying those things. use the search tool. You should be able to find a quote of me saying that. Don't be like the Lakers this year and make excuses for why you can't find a post of me saying that.
          don't need to.

i don't need to make things up.

plenty of people saw you make those statements.

Comment

Working...
          X