Collapse
No announcement yet.

how to get bigger hands??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

wow I feel bad for most of ya, they say the bigger the hands the dumber you are!

Comment

Ive got big hands and I’m really happy with them I have a 8 inch in length and 8.8-8.9 diameter helps so much in boxing I’m a quick and heavy hitter I think you can do stretches to get your fingers longer but most of it comes from genetics

Comment

Originally posted by warriorsingh84' View Post
        my hands aren't as big as i'd like them to be, is there any exercises I can do to get them to become the size of a gorillas hand? same thing with my wrists as well.
        Hi for 14 years have you managed to increase your hands?

Comment

Originally posted by warriorsingh84' View Post
          o ok, but would a guy with bigger hands have more of an advantage over a guy with medium size hands in boxing?
          Yes he does. A dude with big, thick hands can just tap you and it hurts, wheras someone with puny fists needs at least twice the acceleration to generate equal force.

So a heavy handed person is much
          more effective when it comes to generating power.

Comment

Originally posted by Pugilist89 View Post
            Yes he does. A dude with big, thick hands can just tap you and it hurts, wheras someone with puny fists needs at least twice the acceleration to generate equal force.

That's what Jessica McCaskill said, that her big hands were the advantage over Braekhus

Comment

Originally posted by Pugilist89 View Post

It's not always about weight. I know skinny guys who hit hard enough by inertia. By the way, touching bony fingers is much more painful.

Comment

I think you would be better off increasing the mass of your forearms. Provided you are throwing punches with your elbow following your fist, the mass of your forearm would contribute as much as the mass of your fist to the concussive force of our punch. In fact, smaller hands and bigger forearms would give you more force per square inch at contact.

Comment

I don't think so brother. You can probably strengthen them but there is probably nothing to be done to actually increase the size...

Comment

I think it's genetic and workouts

Comment

Better to think of strengthening your hands, grip, wrist, etc.

Comment

Working...
                      X