Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Whom does Timothy Bradley defend against?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Would like to him vs Kell Brook.

Comment

http://www.toprank.com/fighters Just noticed to moved Bradley to there first spot Featured fighter lol

Comment

Originally posted by ThePhantom5 View Post
        Would like to him vs Kell Brook.
        that would be cool...

Comment

Bradley vs Brook on undercard At Aztec Stadium

Comment

Khan for **** sake

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingScenery View Post
              Berto would be dope, but how long is Berto suspended for, he is, isn't he? Is he awaiting a hearing with NSAC? I'm not sure he'll be available at all this year. Bailey seems like the logical choice, but there may be too much risk for Bob to really want to make that fight.
              The last I heard was that the levels were too low to determine if he was blatantly taking them, I'm actually surprised how quiet his case has been, the power of Media and Money at it's finest, seems that it's getting swept under the rug and his career will resume..

Comment

Alexander, Maidana, Malignaggi, Khan, Ortiz, a lot of names mentioned here are GBP.

Comment

Originally posted by Earl-Lesnar View Post
                  Khan for **** sake
                  Yeah that would be a hell of a year for dude if he scores wins over Pacquiao amd Khan in the same year.

Comment

Originally posted by .WaRCoTTo. View Post
                    The last I heard was that the levels were too low to determine if he was blatantly taking them, I'm actually surprised how quiet his case has been, the power of Media and Money at it's finest, seems that it's getting swept under the rug and his career will resume..
                    yeah, you're right. I haven't heard **** since vada announced it...dead quiet since then.

Comment

Khan, assuming he moves up to 147 like he said he wanted to.

Bailey too, but I wouldn't be too excited about it.

Comment

Working...
                      X