Collapse
No announcement yet.

P4P - Pacquaio vs Pernell Whitaker

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pernell actually was forced to climb the weight latter just to keep his p4p no 1 ranking. He beats Manny by ud. I think Sweet pea is actually better on D than JMM and actually had more pop than him as well and we know how Manny did those three times.

Comment

Originally posted by TyrantT316 View Post
      Your thoughts? 135-147.
      Pee no Power!!! Easy Fight for Pac!!

Comment

Originally posted by j.one View Post
        Pernell actually was forced to climb the weight latter just to keep his p4p no 1 ranking. He beats Manny by ud. I think Sweet pea is actually better on D than JMM and actually had more pop than him as well and we know how Manny did those three times.
        Actually Floyd's defence was Better that sweepee!! And yet still, he's still scared of Pac!! Floyd has more power that Pee!!! And he's stills scared of Pac!!

Now think about it??? Floyd's better than Pee!!! But scared of Pac!!! Therefore Pac will beat Pee!!! Coz Pee is not scared coz he fought everybody! He'll fight Pac!!! Floyd will still duck!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Pacdbest View Post
          Pee no Power!!! Easy Fight for Pac!!
          Go and watch Pea vs Nelson , you will see not only how Pea beats Pac but also how Floyd beats Pac , go and watch that fight closely , and Azzuma Nelson could bang some .

Comment

Pernell Whitaker > Floyd Mayweather....

Comment

Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post

Why was Whitaker allowed to get away with turning his back and running and ducking bellow the belt so often.

He like circling to his right, big mistake against Pacquiao.

Pacquiao's punches are sharp crisp, and accurate, sweetpea would get tagged a lot by Pacquiao.

Pacquiao chin would have no problem dealing with Whitaker's punch power.

Whitaker circled to his right because he was a southpaw. And he was fighting orthodox fighters. (and thats precisely why Oscar had such a tough time with Pernell, was because he couldn't see his right) Both Manny and Pernell are southpaws, so I don't know wtf you're talking about.

Also, everytime u get asked about Pacquiao u reply with the same ol s**t, referencing his speed and power. U think Pernell didn't face bigger, crisper and stronger punchers than Pacquiao? His only 2 legitimate losses came at the ends of arguably two of the greatest boxers of the 90s, both in their prime. And DLH barely pulled that one out.

Comment

whitaker wins one sided ud over pac but i think pac would of dropped him in one of those rounds.

Comment

wish this thread had a poll it would be Whitaker 80% Pac 20 %

people who have been around boxing or really studied the fighters long enough no that Manny hasnt faced a fighter as great as Whitaker and would get neutralized...Whitaker has faced fighters just as good or better and most in their prime or near it

Comment

I love Manny, but I'll go with Pea by UD.

Comment

it'd be a good close fight, but i'd choose pacquiao to win because of his edge on power likely knocking pea down here and there

sweet pea throws just enough to get countered by pac

pacquiao is faster too

Comment

Working...
                      X