• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sergio quite easily.

Comment

Originally posted by Larryx2011 View Post
      vote and discuss fellas
      Bradleys resumes is better by far and he's undefeated. Martinez got knocked out by margarito and who cares if he was young and green..blah blah. Martinez beat a fresh out of rehab pavlik?..he lost to Paul Williams who's best win is Carlos Quintana or maybe it was winky wright who was on a 2 year layoff.........Martinez has recently feasted on euro chumps.

When martinez was Bradley's age he was fighting bums overseas with 10-20 losses

What division has Martinez dominated? When will he fight sturm?......

Comment

I'd go with Timothy Bradley

He's fought stiff competition one after the after, with the exception of Abregu, all the while remaining undefeated. His resume speaks for itself - Witter, Holt, Alexander, Campbell, Abregu (147) and Peterson.

Sergio Martinez is a good fighter, but his resume is a little overrated because his wins have been impressive.

I'm sure if you put Bradley in the ring with the 140 equivalent of Barker and Macklin he'd win impressively as well.

Comment

Noticing a lot of people saying Martinez but not giving an explanation as to why

Comment

Tim Desert Storm Bradley, he's fought good competition.
            Sergio is overrated on this board.

Comment

Originally posted by Discipline View Post
              Noticing a lot of people saying Martinez but not giving an explanation as to why
              Hype-nitis.....these dudes are gassed.

Comment

sergio...............

Comment

Originally posted by noStylez View Post
                  Tim Desert Storm Bradley, he's fought good competition.
                  Sergio is overrated on this board.
                  Sergio is very overrated....look at his resume before he had a draw with cintron

Comment

They're really about even to me. Bradley has some really really good wins and has consistantly been fighting top competition. He might not have that signature highlight reel KO like Sergio, but he just has a bunch of really solid wins and an undefeated record so I guess I give him an edge and he has far more fights left.

Comment

Originally posted by Atreyu Khalil View Post
                      Sergio is very overrated....look at his resume before he had a draw with cintron
                      If you weren't so stupid, perhaps you actually watched the fight and saw that he did in fact get robbed of a decision win. Same with your comment earlier about him losing to Paul Williams in their first fight. It was a close fight maybe you should watch it before talking. Williams is also a solid fighter. Just because he isn't good anymore doesn't mean he wasn't good when Martinez fought him those two times.
                      And Martinez does get overrated a bit on these forums but so does any fighter. Bradley fought more recognizable names but if you take into account fighters like an older Casamayor, untested Abregu and Witter, a no-show Alexander, he doesn't have that great of a record to where you can laugh at this comparison. Martinez has his share of fighting bums and a declining Pavlik, but I think Dzinziruk and Macklin are underrated. They are solid fighters in my opinion.
                      In the end though I go with Bradley. He beat Miguel Vazquez and Lamont Peterson. Those wins are better than Martinez's two top wins. Although I think Martinez has looked a lot better when you take into account their best wins. Bradley is an ugly fighter to where Martinez wins more impressively besides his last two outings. Tough decision but I go with Bradley. I could understand people choosing either or.
                      Last edited by EdMon917; 04-28-2012, 02:39 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X