No announcement yet.

Game of Thrones [TV] Master Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by D.I.E.S.E.L View Post
    its not as great since we don't know the major plots, at least for me. I haven't read the book, I didn't know anything about it till this show was put out
    i didn't know about the books either.

when i saw the hbo commercials last year , i bought them.

trust me it's better not knowing ahead of time.

Comment

• Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
      i want to ruin the story for you ****s....... so bad......
      Ether, put the fatty on iggy before he does something stupid.

Comment

• sig, episode 5 is one of the highlights of the season, watch that one asap. Tonight's ep 7, you're almost caught up.

tua, please don't spoil it, me and BigStereoType have purposely avoided discussing tonight's ep because we saw it already last week, i heard the novels were sick though.

Comment

• I'm watching ep 7 right now, interesting.

Comment

• Originally posted by Boxingtech718v2 View Post
            I can't wait it's been what 5 yrs since the last book? The series is okay but it's nothing compared to the novels. It's nice to see Danaerys **** though lol.
            5 years since the last one. But 11 years since any of the chapters of certain characters (no spoilers). A Dance with Dragons and A Feast for Crows was originally supposed to be one huge book. But Martin went ahead a split them in half.

Right now I'm doing my 3rd reread of the series to refresh my mind before Dance comes out. Getting toward the middle of A Clash of Kings. Funny thing is though you may think you know every detail of the story you still discover details you missed during a reread.

Comment

• Episode 7 was ****in' epic and a huge twist in the plot.

I am loving this shizer!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Ether View Post
                sig, episode 5 is one of the highlights of the season, watch that one asap. Tonight's ep 7, you're almost caught up.

tua, please don't spoil it, me and BigStereoType have purposely avoided discussing tonight's ep because we saw it already last week, i heard the novels were sick though.
                How were you able to?

Comment

• I'm surprise to hear her real accent.

Comment

• Originally posted by Boxing Tiger View Post

I'm surprise to hear her real accent.
                    No spoilers

Comment

• ****in shit Jon was made a steward..........what horse shit

Comment

Working...
                      X