Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why do people want to see Pac destroy Bradley's career?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
    Pac would have f***ed Bradley up if this fight was made back then. No doubt. Make PED jokes if you want, that just strengthens my case.
    Well I personally find it interesting that ever since Floyd cried about PEDS being a problem in the sport, Pac hasn't KO'ed anyone nor has he even looked good in a fight.

All we get post fight are excuses about cramps and or the opposition (that HE and BOB "selected") didn't want to fight.

Kind of weird if you ask me. Then again it could just come down to pac just not being as good as Bob made him out to be. Because I don't personally think he's on anything but that he is truly scared for his life when it comes to needles, blood or double crossing Bob Arum.

But you're right the majority of the boxing community would have picked Pac to **** Bradley up as Bradley was untested then.

Comment

Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
      Or are they deluded enough to believe Bradley has a shot?

Pac would hospitalise him, Bradley isn't on that level.
      wheelchair was it?

Originally posted by Rome-By-Ko View Post
      I tell you,Weeb you sure know how to call um..LOL
      No KO because just like Cotto, Tim got on his bike but it was a mismatch - and no, never a Bradley win.

Bradley did prove a point of sorts tho, I'll give him that.

Comment

Originally posted by jcpryor View Post
        Lol I don't see how. Its interesting that Pacquiao suddenly started to decline as soon as Mayweather brought up PEDs.
        Pacquiao started to decline when he stoped fighting stationary targets. Pac fought Marquez in three different occasion and looked like **** in all of them. Pac is the same hype job he was back then. No decline, just a decline in his cherry picks.

Comment

Originally posted by jcpryor View Post
          Lol I don't see how. Its interesting that Pacquiao suddenly started to decline as soon as Mayweather brought up PEDs.
          Pacquiao is still as blood doped as he ever has been, your legs just start to go at this age no matter what drugs you use.

Comment

wheelchair was it?
            It's not like Pac punched his feet.

However be it may, YOU called that part correct!

Comment

Originally posted by WESS View Post
              Well I personally find it interesting that ever since Floyd cried about PEDS being a problem in the sport, Pac hasn't KO'ed anyone nor has he even looked good in a fight.

All we get post fight are excuses about cramps and or the opposition (that HE and BOB "selected") didn't want to fight.

Kind of weird if you ask me. Then again it could just come down to pac just not being as good as Bob made him out to be. Because I don't personally think he's on anything but that he is truly scared for his life when it comes to needles, blood or double crossing Bob Arum.

But you're right the majority of the boxing community would have picked Pac to **** Bradley up as Bradley was untested then.
              pac looked good against margarito...margarito fight should have been stopped. clottey was covering up the entire time and pac threw a **** ton of punches in that fight. when did the ped accusations happen? sometime in december 2009? early 2010 before the clottey fight? i think the margarito fight took alot out of pac..eventhough pac gave margarito one of the worst beatings of his career, pac still got beat up himself by a much larger fighter. also consider all the wars pac has been in up to that point and the damage he has taken and you can't tell me it hasn't all caught up to him now...

Comment

wheelchair was it?

No KO because just like Cotto, Tim got on his bike but it was a mismatch - and no, never a Bradley win.

Bradley did prove a point of sorts tho, I'll give him that.
                So I guess there was someone else exchanging with Pac rd after rd..Dude you will never give Bradley any credit...He was exchanging with Pac and yet you talk about Bradley getting on a bike like Cotto..Cotto was on his bike trying to survive..Bradley's game plan was to give Pac movement from the door..You just have a hard time giving Bradley any credit...Pac Bradley was a great fight,yet nobody wants to say it..Because if ya say the fight was good then too much credit for Bradley..It's ok tho,no matter how much ya hate..When ya bet on Bradley,ya get paid...

Comment

Originally posted by SoggyLungs View Post
                  pac looked good against margarito...margarito fight should have been stopped. clottey was covering up the entire time and pac threw a **** ton of punches in that fight. when did the ped accusations happen? sometime in december 2009? early 2010 before the clottey fight? i think the margarito fight took alot out of pac..eventhough pac gave margarito one of the worst beatings of his career, pac still got beat up himself by a much larger fighter. also consider all the wars pac has been in up to that point and the damage he has taken and you can't tell me it hasn't all caught up to him now...
                  Clottey and Mosley fights where disgraceful fights. Remember Bob and Pac selected these guys. Nobodies fault but their own for how Pac's opposition turned out to be. EVERYONE called these fights bull**** before hand anyways... which is why Bob resulted into getting JMM to move up to WW. That backfired. Then they needed another smaller fighter with no power to move up to WW, that backfired...

Besides if you TRULY think he looked good vs Margarito... ask yourself how long ago was that and WHY does it take a cheating bum for Pac to look good against?

Comment

lol...............

Comment

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
                      Those skills were always there. And Bradley still has more to show.
                      One of my favorites, looking forward to him continuing to prove all these people that hate him wrong.

Comment

Working...
                      X