No announcement yet.

Freddie Roach reviews Pacquiao's greatest victories

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by prinzmanspoper View Post
    Which would be expected,but it was his own fighter who he is discrediting here.Why should we give Pacquiao credit for these victories when his own trainer doesn't even see them that way? Roach also happens to know more aout boxing than we do.
    He's not discrediting his fighter, he's comparing those fighters to Manny. Post interviews after Hatton, Roach said he was overwhelmed that Manny took care of Hatton in that fashion, and even missed an exit thinking about it.

He also said people are giving excuses of ODLH being weight drained and having a bad night, and said Manny was just having a good night.

Roach claimed Cotto would be the toughest fight of Manny's career thus far.

Right now Roach believes Manny is the best , and think's he'll take care of Floyd. Do you believe that as well, or do you have selective hearing.

Comment

What we have here is an insecure Pacquiao fanboy who realises what harm Roach's comments have done and how his hero's actions have tainted his entire legacy.Roach has been consistent with his claims.
      They've done no harm what so ****ing ever, and atleast 1/3 is lies since it's not his reviews. I'm not sure about the DLH-comment, it might be a pre-view aswell in that case 2/3 is lies. It's true that Hatton wasn't that good, but Pac annihilated him in 2 rounds while Floyd had some problems with him.

Like I said, you must regard a win against Floyd like **** aswell then!? Because Roach said it's an easier fight then Mosley/Cotto.

Comment

Originally posted by shogunn View Post
        He's not discrediting his fighter, he's comparing those fighters to Manny. Post interviews after Hatton, Roach said he was overwhelmed that Manny took care of Hatton in that fashion, and even missed an exit thinking about it.

He also said people are giving excuses of ODLH being weight drained and having a bad night, and said Manny was just having a good night.

Roach claimed Cotto would be the toughest fight of Manny's career thus far.

Right now Roach believes Manny is the best , and think's he'll take care of Floyd. Do you believe that as well, or do you have selective hearing.

Discrediting your fighters greatest wins certainly seems like discrediting your fighter to me.Roach picked what he said and picked it at the most important time to say it and he meant every word.He has to say that Pacquiao will take care of Mayweather,he can't promote a clear mismatch against his man as anything less than a guaranteed victory.

Comment

Discrediting your fighters greatest wins certainly seems like discrediting your fighter to me.Roach picked what he said and picked it at the most important time to say it and he meant every word.He has to say that Pacquiao will take care of Mayweather,he can't promote a clear mismatch against his man as anything less than a guaranteed victory.
          he also praised his victories, or did you just forget to read that part. Selective reading again?

Comment

You're talking about stuff that's being said during the build-up to fights for God's sake. Every camp says that their opponent is **** more or less.

Comment

Mayweather also said Gatti was a glorified club fighter, A c-level fighter....My point?? Well boxing discredit opponents before they get in the ring but alway give credit after.
              But i agree with the Hatton quote though,And the Hatton one was after the Hatton fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Hottamale View Post
                You're talking about stuff that's being said during the build-up to fights for God's sake. Every camp says that their opponent is **** more or less.

Yep, Didnt even see your post beforehand.

Comment

I'm not going to give credit to Pac once he savagely beat to a pulp floyd the fraud.

Floyd is simply an ovehyped boxer who got nothing else but great ducking skills.

Comment

so Freddie Roach is admitting that pacquiao's opponents are cherry picked???

Comment

Originally posted by PAKYO View Post
                      I'm not going to give credit to Pac once he savagely beat to a pulp floyd the fraud.

Floyd is simply an ovehyped boxer who got nothing else but great ducking skills.

I don't understand why Pacquiao cultists such as yourself are even bringing Mayweather into this topic.While we are on that topic however,I don't think any Pacquiao cultist has the right to accuse others of ducking certain fighters,let alone ducking an entire race the way Pacquiao has done.

Originally posted by The Stone Roses View Post
                      so Freddie Roach is admitting that pacquiao's opponents are cherry picked???

David Diaz may disagree.

Comment

Working...
                      X