Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Roach's 50/50 + More $ to winner + Floyd's love for $ = Pacman's screwed.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by peyk-peyk View Post
    larry, you need to have your own house for you to bet.

Underdog??? Mayweather is undefeated

j/k
    i do own a hse..and it seems manny may be the favorite..i pray he is..imma buy a benz off of this fight

Comment

Originally posted by larry x View Post
      im betting my house on floyd to beat pacman...expecially if he is the underdog..ive been waiting for odds like this...
      The odds are gonna be really tight. I wouldn't even wanna bet on some real ****. Might be 3/2 swing either way.

I "slightly" favor Floyd, but I have a tough time betting against the Pacquiao of today. I think for the 1st time in 4 yrs I'm going to sit back and just watch (unless someone presents me with a good offer of course lol).

Comment

Originally posted by CrackYourJaw View Post
        Torched?

If anything he'll be extra careful.

Gotta protect that '0' yo!

Agree. He can't beat Manny by being careful. Manny will probably just stop in the center of the ring, drop his hands and ask why he isn't fighting, just like he did with Cotto in the 11th. It'd be a stinker of a fight and everyone would demand their money back, meaning neither fighter gets a cent and Floyd gets booed out of the arena.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

Comment

Originally posted by Ravishing View Post
          The odds are gonna be really tight. I wouldn't even wanna bet on some real ****. Might be 3/2 swing either way.

I "slightly" favor Floyd, but I have a tough time betting against the Pacquiao of today. I think for the 1st time in 4 yrs I'm going to sit back and just watch (unless someone presents me with a good offer of course lol).
          You're wise. Sit back and let everyone else throw their money and e-points around. This is a fact: the fight isn't easy to predict, if any fight can go either way, this is it. Odds will be ****.

If anything, I'll put something on Manny, but you never know what will happen. Any outcome you can think of is possible, with the least likely being Floyd by KO.

I don't care what anyone says -- this fight is really not easy to predict. Someone says Floyd takes the fight easily, but they have an image of Manny knocking out Floyd in the back of their mind. Someone says Pacquiao KO's Mayweather easily, they are lying.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

Comment

Originally posted by S a m u r a i View Post
            Money won't decide the outcome of this fight.
            seriously... *****s are getting ridiculous

Comment

Agree. He can't beat Manny by being careful. Manny will probably just stop in the center of the ring, drop his hands and ask why he isn't fighting, just like he did with Cotto in the 11th. It'd be a stinker of a fight and everyone would demand their money back, meaning neither fighter gets a cent and Floyd gets booed out of the arena.
              why do you guys keep talking about how "boring" it will be if Floyd were to box Manny? that is his style...he is a pure boxer and a defensive wizard. If Manny doesn't do anything to stop him from "boxing" for 12 rounds that is Manny's fault not Floyd's.

Comment

Money won't decide the outcome of this fight.
                I agree. skills will.

Comment

Originally posted by COACH WEBB View Post
                  why do you guys keep talking about how "boring" it will be if Floyd were to box Manny? that is his style...he is a pure boxer and a defensive wizard. If Manny doesn't do anything to stop him from "boxing" for 12 rounds that is Manny's fault not Floyd's.
                  Because I don't like his style. My opinion is Floyd's style is boring. Can't I post my opinion now?

Comment

Yeah, there should be no favorite in this fight.

It's too tough to call.

I'm wondering what will happen if Manny doesn't follow Floyd around the ring. Will Floyd engage? Like Sam said, Pacquiao could just stand there and wait for Mayweather to do something.

Comment

Originally posted by tyde13 View Post
                      I agree. skills will.
                      Exactly. Actually, skills and various things that are not visible, such as heart and mental strength.

Comment

Working...
                      X