Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Simple Question... Who hits harder? Manny or Miguel?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

cotto more power ....Pac faster hands your q? will be answered in 3 days fo sure

Comment

Originally posted by Ravishing View Post
      ^^^^ To me that doesn't make sense, because in the end it's based on who simply hits harder. The way I look at it, put Cotto in with Diaz, Oscar, and Hatton and see what effect his power would have and vice versa with Manny in the case that you're comparing the two.

P4P IMO has twisted people's thought process of Boxing in general.
      I agree with this!!!!!!

Comment

Cotto hits harder but you can't see Pacquiao's punches sometimes so those will knock you out

Comment

Pac is the modern day Julian Jackson, he hits harder when it comes to p4p.

Comment

^^^^ To me that doesn't make sense, because in the end it's based on who simply hits harder. The way I look at it, put Cotto in with Diaz, Oscar, and Hatton and see what effect his power would have and vice versa with Manny in the case that you're comparing the two.

Not really. When talking about boxing, you know the pound4 pound argument will come into play. I agree with you though, Cotto is just bigger and stronger.

Comment

Originally posted by cuauhtemoc1496 View Post
              Not really. When talking about boxing, you know the pound4 pound argument will come into play. I agree with you though, Cotto is just bigger and stronger.
              Me personally, I've always thought the P4P was taking completely out of context because in this case that people are comparing both Pac's and Cotto's power, how can you define one guy hitting hard at one weight and another being more powerful P4P? Like, what does that mean?

Not every fighter climbs up weight classes like Pacquiao, but that also doesn't mean he hits harder than the other guy who's been fighting in one weight class for several years.

Comment

Originally posted by The Underboss View Post
                Pac is the modern day Julian Jackson, he hits harder when it comes to p4p.
                manny couldn't knock out a oscar larios that moved up in weight to fight manny and that same oscar larios got knocked out twice by izzy vazquez in rounds 1 and 3

Comment

Originally posted by .::EyEKoNiK::. View Post
                  P4P: Manny Pacquiao
                  Welterweight: Miguel Cotto

Perfect answer !

Comment

It does makes sense. P4P in this example just means power to size/weight ratio, and if Manny was Cotto's size he might hit harder than Miguel.

EDIT: A 160+ lb Pacquiao in the ring would be devastating, come to think of it.

Anyway. I agree with Eyekonik's answer.

Cotto hits harder, I would guess, but until both of them punch me in the face, I will never know for sure.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3
                    Last edited by S A M U R A I; 11-11-2009, 04:54 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by letsgobrady View Post
                      manny couldn't knock out a oscar larios that moved up in weight to fight manny and that same oscar larios got knocked out twice by izzy vazquez in rounds 1 and 3
                      Triangle theory. Keep it out of boxing.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

Comment

Working...
                      X