No announcement yet.

floyd is a genius...he planned all of this

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• floyd is a genius...he planned all of this

retire,rest his body,wait till the demand is high..and return..he will be the biggest name in the sport do huge numbers...if he comes back for a tune up with jmm-#2p4p in the world..then fight pacman#1 p4p in the world..then fight the #1 welterweight in the world.....wow..3 fights that would make him top 10-15 alltime imo....

if he does that, i'd have to put him top 5 larry

Comment

Originally posted by larryx View Post
      retire,rest his body,wait till the demand is high..and return..he will be the biggest name in the sport do huge numbers...if he comes back for a tune up with jmm-#2p4p in the world..then fight pacman#1 p4p in the world..then fight the #1 welterweight in the world.....wow..3 fights that would make him top 10-15 alltime imo....
      I love the idea of a tune-up with JMM. It's kind of a slap in the face to JMM, but honestly I think it would be a tune-up.

Comment

wait...did you announce hes coming back?

Comment

Originally posted by larryx View Post
          help us cheebus!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by megadude View Post
            if he does that, i'd have to put him top 5 larry
            i was being biased

Comment

Fighting JMM just proves how much he's afraid of a challenge from current top 5 WWs.

Fighting JMM - ***** move by Floyd.

Comment

Originally posted by Golden Boy 360 View Post
                wait...did you announce hes coming back?
                he's coming back..to many rumors..trust me by months end he'll be back..trust me and quote me

Comment

Originally posted by chicano79us View Post
                  Fighting JMM just proves how much he's afraid of a challenge from current top 5 WWs.

Fighting JMM - ***** move by Floyd.
                  save the hate homie..fighting the p4p#2 in the world as a tune up is far from a ***** move

Comment

That's TOO good to be true.

Comment

Working...
                    X