Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Ricky Burns vs. Julius Indongo in The Works For April

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great fight. Winner gets Crawford in a huge Vegas fight. Shame Burns/Crawford already fought though.

Comment

Originally posted by mlac View Post
      have you ever heard of ken buchanan?
      Mr Ken Buchanan. I saw his corner slit his eye to bring down swelling. The Man!!!

Comment

Originally posted by -GDS- View Post
        Doesn't Broner have the WBA super title?
        No he was stripped for failing to make weight before the Theophane fight.

Comment

Neither of these guys seem like A-level fighters to me. Maybe not even B+ we'll see with Indongo. But what does Burns have a 25% KO percentage? I have no idea how Crawford didn't knock him out but maybe Crawford has improved since then. In any case ZERO interest in seeing him vs Crawford again or vs Pacquiao. Like are you kidding me? I want to see if Ricky Burns can even beat John Molina before seeing him in with Crawford again. I'm not convinced he could.

Comment

Originally posted by Cobra_ View Post
            Great fight. Winner gets Crawford in a huge Vegas fight. Shame Burns/Crawford already fought though.
            Unless it's in Omaha Crawford will never be in a huge fight event

Comment

Originally posted by BattleAxePurist View Post
              Being honest nobody really knows how good Indongo is yeah he landed a great punch but that's about all there is too take from that fight, either way it'll be interesting to see what he can do in a fight that goes rounds
              I can't even say that was a great punch. The way that guy stepped into that left hand, he impaled himself. Indongo has some power, but I don't see Burns being so careless.

Comment

rances fights a title eliminatory for the ibf or wba coming up next...so the winner of this will have a 2 division champ as their mandatory...THAT'S DOPE

Comment

I have a feeling if Burns win, he'll get put up against Broner, Pacquiao, Rances, or whoever else before that winner (because anybody decent should stop Burns at this point) faces Crawford in a huge unification.

Comment

Burns why rush into that see if manny talk real you would make more money have a chance to be famous dare to be great

Comment

Originally posted by mlac View Post
                      have you ever heard of ken buchanan?
                      Yes? He had one title run, held the European and British. Ricky Burns has topped that.

Comment

Working...
                      X