No announcement yet.

According to Arum Mikey Garcia price himself out of a Crawford fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MasterPlan View Post
    So is Mikey just waiting for his TR contract to run out? Or does he have one more fight to give them? Don't know the ends and outs of his TR deal.
    Honestly I have no idea about his contract

But from the interviews Mimeys given it seems he believes his contract was up and he tried to get out but TR might have a option or one of those carefully worded never ending extensions built in so they're not going to let it be easy and settling it in court

From a outsiders perspective it seems Everyone knew Mikey was/is going to Haymon but TR is basically like f.uck it we'll just freeze him out and keep him on the shelf and inactive as long as they can so he can hopefully lose some of his prime years and kill off whatever momentum he had built up

Comment

Originally posted by R_Walken View Post
      From a outsiders perspective it seems Everyone knew Mikey was/is going to Haymon but TR is basically like f.uck it we'll just freeze him out and keep him on the shelf and inactive as long as they can so he can hopefully lose some of his prime years and kill off whatever momentum he had built up
      This is what it seems like. But its only fair to point out Top Rank spent a lot of money building the guy up, and they don't want him walking across the street for nothing. Garcia did sign the contract in the first place, it's not unreasonable they would want him to see it through.

Comment

Originally posted by Rich2123 View Post
        This is what it seems like. But its only fair to point out Top Rank spent a lot of money building the guy up, and they don't want him walking across the street for nothing. Garcia did sign the contract in the first place, it's not unreasonable they would want him to see it through.
        Oh yeah for sure I agree with you TR did build him up and they did a great job I get why they'd want to freeze Mike out, its business and it sucks as a fan but business isn't about the fans or making friends or doing what's right so I understand and don't have a problem with any party involved I just want to see Garcia back in action.

The only thing I might disagree is the contract, yeah he signed but who knows what's in it and I don't have a problem if he wants to break free of if he feels it's a slave contract or he thinks he can get more $ elsewhere.

Comment

Comment

mikey who???

Comment

that wasnt meant to be taken literally he just talking in jist of Mikey.

Arum just bitter cause Mikey going to haymon, shouldent have lied to Mikey about the money for the Gamboa fight.

Comment

Originally posted by ElBossHogg™ View Post
                that wasnt meant to be taken literally he just talking in jist of Mikey.

Arum just bitter cause Mikey going to haymon, shouldent have lied to Mikey about the money for the Gamboa fight.
                Mikey can't wait till his contract is up so he can sign to Al Haymon. The guy that's gonna put his career back on track again.

Comment

Originally posted by SplitSecond View Post
                  crawford would ko garcia.........crawford has always been head and shoulders above mickey.

Comment

Originally posted by GMAN SUPREME View Post
                    mikey who???
                    Mikey Jones.

Comment

Dumbass signs with Haymon, dude gets whats coming to him.

Comment

Working...
                      X