Collapse
No announcement yet.

Superbowl boring halftime boring game

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That was the first American football game that I've ever watched, never again!

Comment

just watched MJ's performance at superbowl holy ****.

Comment

Halftime shows give women, senior citizens, and ****sexuals something to look forward to.

Comment

I actually liked seeing some defence plus I won $100 on the Broncos.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
            Whenever I watch the Super Bowl, the only football game I'll watch all year at best these days, I feel like casual boxing fans must feel like after "the big PPV fight" that didn't end up looking like Gatti vs Ward.

I shut it off around the beginning of the 4th quarter. As a boxing fan the problem with football is there is zero chance of a come from behind KO & I understand the anti-open scoring guys' stance better after watching more mainstream non-combat sports, which I almost never watch.
            You obviously have no idea what you're talking about.

Comment

Halftime show....Cold Play. What were you expecting, an exciting, compelling performance?

Beyoncé's act is seriously old. She has 50 dancers behind here doing the same thing she's doing...if she's that special, how can they do the same thing she does?

Bruno Mars did a great job the year he had most of the halftime to himself.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Ehrmantraut View Post
                You obviously have no idea what you're talking about.
                Admittedly. I don't "get" any sport where the rules don't allow you to hit someone in the head with your fist. And in particular football.

Comment

Honestly, who in the world likes Cold Play?

Comment

Working...
                  X