Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Name two BS members that you would love to spar with.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by VersaBan View Post
    Texas all day.
    El Paso??????

Comment

poet no doubt....I'd have a field day with that nostalgic nutthugger

Comment

Originally posted by !! Anorak View Post
        By the standards of this forum you're old yourself, 4Corners. And I'm still in my thirties too. Just about.

You want to fight me though? Wow. I just thought you were a ****knuckle, I didn't wanna cause you physical pain.
        I had to pick someone completely ignorant (Freedom) and someone who's borderline but seems respectable a lot as well (you). It's hard to read you. You obviously like trying to get under peoples skin, but it's kind of whack most of the time when you do it.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingGenius27 View Post
          I absolutely agree

But I think there's one thing you don't understand. You probably think your Calzaghe and I'm Lacy........ No.

It'll be more like Overreem vs Condit.

I'm just trying to save you the headache. Literally.

Yeah, i dont even know what the hell you're talking about......

Are you saying you want to roll around on the ground with me?
          Cuz the last thing i care about is a headache, broken jaw, broken hand whatever. Been there and done all of that.

Comment

Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post

Cuz the last thing i care about is a headache, broken jaw, broken hand whatever. Been there and done all of that.
            I once punched a guy in the face early in the morning and it sinked my knuckle in the middle finger. My knuckle turned violet from the punch and hurt like hell. I saw the guy I punched the following day with a black eye, he ran after I punched him, and I was thinking "who between us suffered more?". After that I promised myself not punch another guy again.

Comment

I would spar with TS. Emz and Markblv

Comment

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
                I had to pick someone completely ignorant (Freedom) and someone who's borderline but seems respectable a lot as well (you). It's hard to read you. You obviously like trying to get under peoples skin, but it's kind of whack most of the time when you do it.
                It's called "irony", Fat Yank, I appreciate it's a new invention over there.

Comment

Cuz the last thing i care about is a headache, broken jaw, broken hand whatever. Been there and done all of that
                  Yep.

No one ever said you were scared or cared. You don't have to be scared or care to get that ass whooped.

And oh ya... Is that suppose to be cool; having a broken jaw and all?

Sounds like you've been in this position before. Mouth bit off more than you can chew.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingGenius27 View Post
                    Yep.

No one ever said you were scared or cared. You don't have to be scared or care to get that ass whooped.

And oh ya... Is that suppose to be cool; having a broken jaw and all?

Sounds like you've been in this position before. Mouth bit off more than you can chew.
                    Cool? Wtf are you talkin about. I dont care about cool motherfuka, i go hard with broken bones and all and i got the resume to prove it.

It sounds like you like to play at fighting, I dont. You think its cute to play talk about givin a headache. Im a grown ass man. Somebody's gettin fuked up bad if someone ever got me to swingin again.

Most likely it wouldnt be over internet beef, lol. Whichis what seems to have you all mad now.

Im not the one that called myself "genius" when im nowhere near a fawkin genius, so prepare to be called out on that a lot by folks like me. I been walt liquor since i was about 15, and there's nothing fraudulent about that handle.

Comment

Cool? Wtf are you talkin about. I dont care about cool motherfuka, i go hard with broken bones and all and i got the resume to prove it.

It sounds like you like to play at fighting, I dont. You think its cute to play talk about givin a headache. Im a grown ass man. Somebody's gettin fuked up bad if someone ever got me to swingin again.

Most likely it wouldnt be over internet beef, lol. Whichis what seems to have you all mad now.

Im not the one that called myself "genius" when im nowhere near a fawkin genius, so prepare to be called out on that a lot by folks like me. I been walt liquor since i was about 15, and there's nothing fraudulent about that handle.

This has to be the biggest clown post I've ever read and people talk about Rockin?

Let me tell you something about yourself Walt. Talk about my screen name all you want, but you're no Viking, warrior or gladiator like you make yourself out to be.

You might be good at taking ass whoopins, but that's about it. Maybe that explains why you're proud of having your jaw broken

Oh ya, I'm not mad. But if we ever crossed paths that's not something you would want to see.

Unless you bring a gun or a weapon, looking at your clown ass pic says you can't do nothing with me and you know this. So quit with this corny ass e-persona you have built on here. I saw your ass on Happy Days and now you think you're some Viking Rebel LMAO

I'll destroy you here and in real life. Anyone with a brain knows that. C'mon now.
                      Last edited by BoxingGenius27; 11-16-2012, 01:50 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X