Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Nov. 10th: Could It Be The Start Of Something?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nov. 10th: Could It Be The Start Of Something?

As far as I know Nov. 10th will be the first time GBP and Top Rank will be doing business together in many years with the Lara vs. Vanes fight. Do you guys think that night can be the start of them possibly working together again, I hold out hope because of all the potential match-ups to be made. What do you guys think?
    Last edited by Cali boxer; 11-01-2012, 12:41 PM.

Originally posted by Cali boxer View Post
    As far as I know Nov. 10th will be the first time GBP and Top Rank will be doing business together in many years with the Lara vs. Vanes fight. Do you guys think that night can be the start of them possibly working together again, I hold out hope because of all the potential match-ups to be made. What do you guys think?
    No..I don't think soo..but I will love to see thay happen..this is the biggest thing hurting the sport right now..

Comment

As far as I know, TR bought the fight, so it will only be a TR card. Someone correct me if I'm wrong.

Comment

They have worked before....Gamboa-Solis was a TR-GBP event

Comment

Originally posted by kiaba360 View Post
          As far as I know, TR bought the fight, so it will only be a TR card. Someone correct me if I'm wrong.
          Top Rank won the purse bid it is their show, GBP is not involved at all other than one of their fighters happens to be on the card.

Comment

Originally posted by Cali boxer
            This is only happening cause of a purse bid, nothing else. Gamboa-Ponce happened and what has TR & GBP done together since then?

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

The Solis vs. Gamboa fight I did not know about, but that sucks because they haven't done **** since that fight. I guess that means that they probably wont do **** after this fight either. Boxing needs them to work together. this blows

Comment

Originally posted by The Gambler1981 View Post
                Top Rank won the purse bid it is their show, GBP is not involved at all other than one of their fighters happens to be on the card.
                So people shouldn't think that this is a precedence. These promoters will never work with each other again. Well, I can't say never, but it sure is looking like it.
                Last edited by kiaba360; 11-01-2012, 02:09 PM.

Comment

They will never work together again until Bob Arum lets his stepson take over the reigns.

Comment

Working...
                  X