Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hearn keeps saying Boxingscene is fake news

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm just waiting on the call from BPP to take this mfer out.

Comment

Originally posted by andocom View Post
      Hearn did seem to say there were inaccuracies in the story and Whyte had lawyered up, I assume that means facts wrong, if that's the case there could be legal problems for Hauser and boxing scene as the publisher is liable as well as the author.

As far as leaking info, that's not usually an issue for a journalist, if it was someone at UKAD it would be, not sure if the fact it's concerning medical information could change things.
      Saying you've lawyered up over a news story is an intimidation tactic to get people to stop talking about it. I guarantee no lawsuits will be filed.

It's easy to say the story is inacurate. But when asked about what's inaccurate you don't answer.

Comment

Originally posted by andocom View Post
        Hearn did seem to say there were inaccuracies in the story and Whyte had lawyered up, I assume that means facts wrong, if that's the case there could be legal problems for Hauser and boxing scene as the publisher is liable as well as the author.

As far as leaking info, that's not usually an issue for a journalist, if it was someone at UKAD it would be, not sure if the fact it's concerning medical information could change things.
        If Whyte HAS indeed lawyered up, its to protect himself from an “assault with a deadly weapon” charge that will likely be coming soon.

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
          Y'all gonna let Hearn talk about our favorite site like that?
          Yeah, what you guna do about it?

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
            If Whyte HAS indeed lawyered up, its to protect himself from an “assault with a deadly weapon” charge that will likely be coming soon.
            Originally posted by DaNeutral. View Post
            Yeah, what you guna do about it?
            Cmon guys, why would Hearn need to answer a reporter who strokes it in a sausage fest?

via GIPHY

Comment

Originally posted by NeloVsGGG-8 View Post
              Cmon guys, why would Hearn need to answer a reporter who strokes it in a sausage fest?

via GIPHY

What a god damn weirdo that barber twat is.

Comment

Originally posted by NeloVsGGG-8 View Post

via GIPHY

Who da fook are they? Looks like they strayed away from supervision off a short bus and don't belong there. lol

Comment

this is just a site for us ******ed MF's/ I have been looking for a boxing site with normal people in it, lol.

Comment

They have basically tried to sue people, a lot of YouTube videos of UK fans criticising Whyte had to be removed yesterday. Now people are using the word “Allegedly” on everything to do with the case.

Comment

Working...
                    X