Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

BIG NEWS IN MEX! Saul Alvarez tied to alleged drug cartel money laundering scheme

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BIG NEWS IN MEX! Saul Alvarez tied to alleged drug cartel money laundering scheme

https://streamable.com/ksse2

(Google translate)

The US Treasury Department denounces a corruption scheme that includes bribes to former governor of the state of Nayarit, Roberto Sandoval, with alleged links to money laundering through a foundation in which 'Canelo', a friend of the former official, is a benefactor.

A foundation of the mexican boxer. the nexus between narcotáfico and blockade of active articles was a friend of canelo. alberto garía explains. alberto: the network of corruption denounced by the administration of washington involved the famous boxer soul alvarez. it was reported in mexico that the former governor, roberto sandoval, received bribes from drug cartels. his family is involved and to launder money he used a foundation in which cinnamon was a benefactor. he received signs. and in the last year of his administration, violence and homicides in the state increased. the story of the canelo with the governor who says they are like a family is public. [speaks in english] [speaks in english] the treasury department of the united states was indicted by mexican prosecutors, frozen bank accounts and confiscated furs. here we are ready for any vehicle to be informing and clarifying. and not defending ourselves because the one who is guilty defends himself. civil organizations requested that the boxing champion reports on his donations. where his president was the nephew of the former governor. roberto sandoval, who was governor, defends himself. it is a foundation that was made before becoming governor. it is totally proven how it was built and how we have helped

source: Univision
    Last edited by Blue Mercury; 05-20-2019, 09:57 PM.

I'm an even bigger fan now, Canelo is a boss in the ring and in the streets.

KING CANELO

Comment

He's also a violent thug

https://www.google.com/amp/s/syndica...nored.amp.html

Comment

It won't make a difference. Canelo already has a few judges in his pocket

Comment

Yeah I just looked it up. I thought it was a hoax but no it's real
          Doesn't mean he is guilty but it doesn't look good.
          Last edited by TonyGe; 05-20-2019, 10:17 PM.

Comment

not the first, and sadly won't be the last

Comment

Corruption in Mexico? Really?

Comment

If true I wouldn't be shocked. Wasn't Chavez Sr linked to the cartels his entire career and there are stories he still is. And I heard Chavez Jr girlfriend is related to El Chapo. Sounds like this is just how the celebs and athletes role in Mexico. Probably need the cartels having your back so nobody phuks with you. Mexico is run by these cartels they got more pull and power then the police. Comparing what goes on there to the US or other countries is no comparison.

Comment

Gossipy as a gaggle of old women.

Comment

Canelo's best friend, Miguel Jose Leonel Martinez, was arrested last year accused by the United States of leading a prostitution ring for the Jalisco New Generation Cartel.

Comment

Working...
                    X