Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Marco Huck vs. Nick Guivas Verdict Changed To No-Contest

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Marco Huck vs. Nick Guivas Verdict Changed To No-Contest

Marco Huck's return to the United States produced a far better ending than his previous trip, despite the controversial ending to his most recent start.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I take it zuffa boxing will stream on fight pass too.....that’s the dazn factor, the app only approach

Comment

Originally posted by Oldskoolg View Post
      I take it zuffa boxing will stream on fight pass too.....that’s the dazn factor, the app only approach
      DAZN has Canelo and AJ. ZUFFA has who? Believe me, no comparison.

Comment

Who’s Marco promoter now? I remember when he had a crazy win streak of like 15 title defenses in a row.

Comment

Originally posted by jonnyc420 View Post
          You're right theres no comparison. Fight pass has the UFC.

Comment

Originally posted by THEFRESHBRAWLER View Post
            Who’s Marco promoter now? I remember when he had a crazy win streak of like 15 title defenses in a row.
            His promoter is Lou Dibella. They just changed the fight to a no contest.

Comment

How do you change an in-ring ruling from
              A win to a no contest 25 mins after a fight ends? Never heard of such a thing. Doesn’t it have to undergo a protest or a review by the sanctioning body which takes days to weeks?

Comment

Originally posted by rzagza View Post
                How do you change an in-ring ruling from
                A win to a no contest 25 mins after a fight ends? Never heard of such a thing. Doesn’t it have to undergo a protest or a review by the sanctioning body which takes days to weeks?
                happen recently with rigo/Flores think last was changed from rigo ko win to no contest after officials reviewed it

Comment

Originally posted by Bobby Deez View Post
                  You're right theres no comparison. Fight pass has the UFC.
                  Lol yes look at the losses since pairing with ESPN. UFC has many more problems in it's infancy than boxing. You know that sport that refuses to die, over a century of greatness.

Comment

Originally posted by jonnyc420 View Post
                    I wasn’t t comparing the two vis a vis.....my point was that no one sees boxing on fight pass just as casuals and American sports fans don’t see dazn

Comment

Working...
                    X