No announcement yet.

Any News on Adonis Stevenson?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any News on Adonis Stevenson?

Havent heard of him in awhile. Anything new?

he is out of the coma and that is where the sympathy ends. he's not boxing anymore, so people don't care enough to report on the kid fiddler.

Comment

I think his boxing career is over. He will probably go back to pimping now.

Comment

Originally posted by FinitoxDinamita View Post
        Havent heard of him in awhile. Anything new?
        He is talking and walking from what I heard although he seems to still be struggling.Pizzes me off all these people taking cracks at him even if you REALLY hate the guy.He got hurt doing something most on here would never have the guts to do.And its also terrible for sport.For crying out loud show SOME compassion for the guy.Anyways im glad he seems to be improving hopefully he will be able to fully recover but obv his career is over.Seems like its just his wife that is giving out the updates.

Comment

Originally posted by john l View Post
          He is talking and walking from what I heard although he seems to still be struggling.Pizzes me off all these people taking cracks at him even if you REALLY hate the guy.He got hurt doing something most on here would never have the guts to do.And its also terrible for sport.For crying out loud show SOME compassion for the guy.Anyways im glad he seems to be improving hopefully he will be able to fully recover but obv his career is over.Seems like its just his wife that is giving out the updates.

Nah man, those girls he was pimping and beating up is somebody’s daughter or sister.

Comment

Originally posted by chargerhemi06 View Post
            Nah man, those girls he was pimping and beating up is somebody’s daughter or sister.
            Exactly, where was his compassion then?

Comment

Fuçk all of you cowards who talks trash about a fighter who is willing to do what none of you would ever do and is injured from it!

He paid his dues for his crimes unlike Harvey Weinstein, Jeff Esptein, Woody Allen and so many others!

He put on good fights and had great KO’s and had a decent career for someone who took up boxing late!

Karma comes for cowards as well!

Comment

Stevenson vs Kovalev, June 24th on the Quebec National Holiday from the Bell Centre in Montreal. Book it!!

Comment

Originally posted by Squ□redCircle34 View Post
                  Fuçk all of you cowards who talks trash about a fighter who is willing to do what none of you would ever do and is injured from it!

He paid his dues for his crimes unlike Harvey Weinstein, Jeff Esptein, Woody Allen and so many others!

He put on good fights and had great KO’s and had a decent career for someone who took up boxing late!

Karma comes for cowards as well!
                  Great fricken post love the last part lol.

Comment

Originally posted by chargerhemi06 View Post
                    Whatever you still don't kick a guy when he is almost killed in ring.And even if you feel he deserved it it is terrible for sport.

Comment

Working...
                    X