Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hearn: If Joshua Loses Again, His Career is Not in a Great Place

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MDPopescu View Post
    I hope you're not laughing at me...

... it was always about that "Peter principle": is for every guy to rise in the hierarchy through promotion until they reach a level of respective incompetence... that's how it works (no matter how much "protected" someone is...)
    Not at all, AJ lacked all of those points you made. Most champs dig deep in those situations and find a way out. Hate to kick a man while he is down, but he looked pathetic that night.

Comment

You mean he’s no longer the “a side”?????

Comment

Originally posted by Nomadic View Post
        Not really, look at Khan, stays on his back every fight, but manages to get top tier fights by talking about how good he is and mentioning other boxer's name. AJ might not be the biggest name anymore but there are still money fights to be made. Remember, all AJ fans cared about was how much money he made every fight. They cared less about who he fight.
        Which means his fans were all casuals who came to boxing in the Hearn/Joshua era and spewed the same junk Hearn said in ifl tv interviews

Comment

Originally posted by Nomadic View Post
          Not at all, AJ lacked all of those points you made. Most champs dig deep in those situations and find a way out. Hate to kick a man while he is down, but he looked pathetic that night.
          ... OK, then... We are all fans of this sport... And here it's not about "hitting a man when he's down"... It's only about telling what it is, I guess...

... and the main "problem" with AJ seems to be that he can't change too much (in such short period of time) of what he showed already...

Comment

Originally posted by MDPopescu View Post
            ... OK, then... We are all fans of this sport... And here it's not about "hitting a man when he's down"... It's only about telling what it is, I guess...

... and the main "problem" with AJ seems to be that he can't change too much (in such short period of time) of what he showed already...
            I totally agree

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
              This rematch is all about egos instead of sound strategy! The proper advice from Hearn should be, let's take a step back, recover both physically and mentally, and then come bank stronger, i.e. Pacquiao, J-Rock, and Fury! Hearn should have him fight Hunter, Hrgovic, Whyte, or Rivas!
              Hunter is a bad style for aj also short guys with fast hands is aj kryptonite especially if they won’t gas out

Comment

Originally posted by Oldskoolg View Post
                Which means his fans were all casuals who came to boxing in the Hearn/Joshua era and spewed the same junk Hearn said in ifl tv interviews
                You nailed that on the head.

Comment

Originally posted by donjigga11 View Post
                  This undefeated **** had gotten to people’s heads. Louis, Ali, Holmes, Lewis, Tyson, Holyfield, Foreman, Frazier, Johnson, Dempsey, Liston and both klitschkos all lost more than once and greats.

Hearn doesn’t help AJ sometimes with the comments and pressure he puts on him in public.
                  Aj lost is different as he mentally broke down and quit, it wasn’t about the physical beaten he taken even after fight was over mentally he was gone and with Hearn speaking the way he has in interviews it’s not helping and adding pressure he don’t need

Comment

I just hope Joshua does not go back to drug dealing.

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
                      I just hope Joshua does not go back to drug dealing.
                      Shhhh! You can’t mention that!
                      People don’t want to believe that about “Humble Josh”

Comment

Working...
                      X