No announcement yet.

Is AJ truly a Brit now? The "loveable loser?"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is AJ truly a Brit now? The "loveable loser?"

You reckon the English public will get more behind him now? Like they do with Pricey?

!! Anorak

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
      You reckon the English public will get more behind him now? Like they do with Pricey?
      To be fair, there is a kind of lovable quality about David Price, isn't there? I love the way that NOTHING goes right for him... if he got offered a blowie off Scarlett Johannson he'd accidentally shit in his pants before she got to give it to him.

AJ, I dunno... he brings a LOT of casuals, including women, attracted to his dishness like moths to a dish flame.

One of the harshest "fairweather fans" moments I saw was when I went to a pub (bar, Fat Yank) to watch Bellew vs. Usyk. The same people that had cheered him into the ring were jeering him and going "night night" before he even hit the canvas.

It's a cruel sport sometimes... maybe AJ can advertise sauces and do pantomimes so they can accept him as the rightful heir to Frank Bruno?

Comment

Look at all these loser Americans coming out the woodwork.

The Big Bad Brit that nobody in the US cares about is getting more threads on this forum in a 12 hour period than any fighter in years.

I thought you didn't care about us?

Comment

Originally posted by EnglishOxide View Post

The Big Bad Brit that nobody in the US cares about is getting more threads on this forum in a 12 hour period than any fighter in years.

You're right mate, we showed 'em, didn't we?

Comment

You mean like how Wilder's popularity in the states went up after he got schooled by Fury?

Comment

Its quite possible. Joshua certainly wont lose many British fans. Better to be a lovable loser than a disgusting ducker. We support the Boxer not his record.

Comment

Originally posted by !! Anorak View Post
                You're right mate, we showed 'em, didn't we?
                Hahahahahahaha

Comment

You like the new avatar, lad? He's giving Ruiz a right blowie there, ain't he? Andy's like "take it in, all the way... deep throat me."

I'd write a bumming story but I'm a bit busy today.

Comment

Originally posted by EnglishOxide View Post

man your boy QUIT woswers thats pathetic and sad

Comment

Working...
                    X