No announcement yet.

LDBC channel heard news of Wilder ratings..makes this video instead..lol

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LDBC channel heard news of Wilder ratings..makes this video instead..lol

Barbershop Reports news from last year... then this video channel below fabricates his source and tells a fan in his comment section that he got his source from Barbershop Conversations.... lol

Last edited by Thuglife Nelo; 05-21-2019, 05:55 PM.

What is LDBC?

Comment

Originally posted by DARTH SILKWORMS View Post
      What is LDBC?
      Lol. But your alias and profile pic is funny mayne!

Comment

LOL, I see this happen on twitter. Someone took a screenshot of that mentalist fanofreasons post here https://www.boxingscene.com/forums/s...d.php?t=815555 People using it as a legit source, now making goddamn videos about it. ****s sake, lol

Comment

https://mobile.twitter.com/PLawrence...5546948609?p=v

Comment

thank you for our daily LDBC update sir

Comment

I say f**k those Little D**k Black Clowns (or whatever LDBC stands for) and their families and anyone who has ever come in contact with them.

I know there’s a bunch on here lol, they get all butthurt about threads concerning them.

Comment

lol I'm starting to think you're an undercover 'LDBC' rep, keeping the brand under headlights on the hourly

Otherwise your obsession is borderline disturbing

Comment

LOL, all the LGBGT have left is pure lies and fabrication. They have had their pants pulled down by the very same people they are trying to defend all the time. It is now 100% clear who does and who does not want this fight and the numbers are coming in for Wilder and Wilders worth is going backwards.

Comment

Working...
                  X