Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Errol Spence's Stock Will Drop If.......

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mikey SHOULD outpoint Spence. He's faster, and a superior boxer. Nobody's stock drops unless Spence gets KO'd or Mikey quits.

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
      Mikey SHOULD outpoint Spence. He's faster, and a superior boxer. Nobody's stock drops unless Spence gets KO'd or Mikey quits.
      Is he faster though? I don't know about that. He reacts a bit quicker which is more important anyways.

Comment

He has to destroy Garcia.

Comment

Well I think there are a few ways. Keep in mind that I am a fan of both guys, more so Mikey, but am expecting Spence to ruin him early. Also, none of this "exposes" Spence or any of that nonsense, but I think Mikey making it to the final bell would be a huge blow for Spence. Because it would mean that he found a way to stay in there and make a real fight of it. Robert wouldn't let Mikey just stand up and get beat on for 12 rounds just because his chin somehow held up. If it goes the distance it means Mikey is really in it. For that to happen he has to exploit some holes in Spence game to keep it competitive or just flatly outskill him. Another way is if Mikey is just tagging Spence and has him timed for rounds and is making him look foolish to the point that Spence has to just bomb him out using his size advantage and not his actual skill. If it looks like Spence is all size and no skill after fighting a skilled fighter like Mikey it drops his stock for sure.

Comment

Spence has been built up to be a Destroyer of Worlds by TV/Promotions & sheep fans who belive everything they are told & eat it up like cake. Plus the fact that all the PBC fighters @147lbs piss themselves over this guy further builds this false aura. (Even he believes it now)

Could this be a Repeat of Arguello/Pryor very possible but then again "Hawk" was special.

Comment

Spence is in a lose-lose-lose situation.

Scenario 1: Spence knocks out Mikey in two rounds. Well so what? "He KO'd a lightweight, this fight should have never happened! When is Spence going to fight a real threat like Crawford or Thurman?"

Scenario 2: Mikey troubles Spence early and the fight is dead even until the 8th or 10th round and Mikey gets stopped. Cue in Brook-GGG reactions x2. "Mikey was outboxing Spence until the weight came into play! If they had been the same size, Garcia would've easily won!"

Scenario 3: Mikey survives all 12 or, God forbid for Spence, he outboxed and outpoined Spence......Spence might was well just exit the ring and revise his resume on indeed.com for a new career.

Comment

Working...
              X