Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Should John David Jackson Aka the RAT be banned from coaching?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That piece of garbage JDJ told Ward’s corner about Kovalev’s potential weaknesses and other sneaky shit.

Comment

Originally posted by boxinggod101 View Post
      Stevenson does look like a monkey. I'm not sure if Kov meant it in a racial way but he does look like one.

I had a white friend that looked like a chimp when I was young and we were teasing him with it.
      I don't know if Kovalev is racist or not, but as I said before here, George W Bush was compared to an ape also. That doesn't make him black.

Comment

Originally posted by Vlad_ View Post
        That piece of garbage JDJ told Ward’s corner about Kovalev’s potential weaknesses and other sneaky shit.
        And he admitted to talking to ward's camp too.

Comment

You cant tell the guy has gotten a silent shun, doing that hurt his reputation badly. If he had problems with Kovalev he should have refused to train him not actively sabotaged him.

Comment

Wait,,, Jackson was kovolevs trainer and gave up gameplan to Ward’s camp? Never heard that, but disgusting if true..

I always liked John David Jackson, remember him fighting in the early to mid 90s. Very solid fighter

Comment

Originally posted by _Maxi View Post
              I don't know if Kovalev is racist or not, but as I said before here, George W Bush was compared to an ape also. That doesn't make him black.
              Kovalev admitted that where he is from that is what is said and he apologized it. I seriously doubt guys looking like Bivol (Asian Russians) or Caucasians make jokes of men looking like Apes. That would be a dorky culture in Russia if that were so. It’s like Spanish apologists saying “well most football hooligans throw Bananas at black players, so you can’t say I’m racist nor know the assumed context behind it.”

JDJ and Kovalev has internal beef. This is known. How does any of this theory excuse that Kovalev couldn’t KO Ward?

Comment

Originally posted by Frankie2Jabs View Post
                Kovalev admitted that where he is from that is what is said and he apologized it. I seriously doubt guys looking like Bivol (Asian Russians) or Caucasians make jokes of men looking like Apes. That would be a dorky culture in Russia if that were so. It’s like Spanish apologists saying “well most football hooligans throw Bananas at black players, so you can’t say I’m racist nor know the assumed context behind it.”

JDJ and Kovalev has internal beef. This is known. How does any of this theory excuse that Kovalev couldn’t KO Ward?
                In boxing you don't necessarily have to KO your opponent to win.

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
                  Wait,,, Jackson was kovolevs trainer and gave up gameplan to Ward’s camp? Never heard that, but disgusting if true..

I always liked John David Jackson, remember him fighting in the early to mid 90s. Very solid fighter
                  Yes, Ward’s side even taunted Kovalev with it during their rematch prefight press conferences. They got Kovalev doubting his whole corner, and it came out that JDJ contacted Ward’s side midway through training camp to switch sides. A lot of disgusting drama took place ahead of the Ward-Kovalev rematch.

Comment

Originally posted by _Maxi View Post
                    In boxing you don't necessarily have to KO your opponent to win.
                    Exactly, that’s why Canelo chose to fight Gennady the way SRL fought against Hagler. Hagler felt he won. Nobody expected Canelo to fight defensively as he moves in sparring, because he knew Golovkin was tough. Karma tends to serve justice that Golovkin didn’t attack the body and fought conservatively in a prize fight. Canelo was moving up in weight. Dave Moretti scored it close for good reason, the don of judging.

Comment

Originally posted by Vlad_ View Post
                      Yes, Ward’s side even taunted Kovalev with it during their rematch prefight press conferences. They got Kovalev doubting his whole corner, and it came out that JDJ contacted Ward’s side midway through training camp to switch sides. A lot of disgusting drama took place ahead of the Ward-Kovalev rematch.
                      Who was kovolevs trainer in the rematch? Jackson?

Honestly, it don’t even matter, Ward would beat kovolev every time, he is a higher caliber fighter.

Comment

Working...
                      X