Comments Thread For: Shawn Porter Decisions Danny Garcia To Capture WBC Title

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Szef View Post
    Garcia by UD.

Won't be surprised if he stops Porter late, though.
    You wanna do a sig bet?

Comment

Originally posted by sugar ray lenrd View Post
      Rexy,
      at least you'll be home for the main event
      True. And I'm hoping I can avoid spoilers for the other matches, and catch them right after....doubtful though. I missed Kovalev vs Alvarez for my brothers wedding, and right as I was leaving I got a text saying "Holy Shlt, Alvarez just KO'd Kov!"

Comment

Prefight analysis and prediction for Garcia vs. Porter: http://masterclassboxing.blogspot.co...-prefight.html

I do wonder about the career track for the fighter who loses this fight... too soon to say this might be the last chance for the loser?

Comment

Toss em up fight. Each fighter knows if they lose, they go home and get sent to the back of the line. I think Danny wins. Not sure of Shawn has the punch to really hurt Danny. Anything can happen so let's see

Comment

Originally posted by wardnine View Post
            Prefight analysis and prediction for Garcia vs. Porter: http://masterclassboxing.blogspot.co...-prefight.html

I do wonder about the career track for the fighter who loses this fight... too soon to say this might be the last chance for the loser?
            Not the last chance for either guy. Both young, they can easily still fight crawford, spence or whoever down the line.

Comment

What UK channel is this card being televised on?

Comment

I’m old, ugly, been a fight fan for 40 years..

I got porter stopping Danny within 10 rounds... let’s see how this great match up ends...

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
                  True. And I'm hoping I can avoid spoilers for the other matches, and catch them right after....doubtful though. I missed Kovalev vs Alvarez for my brothers wedding, and right as I was leaving I got a text saying "Holy Shlt, Alvarez just KO'd Kov!"
                  Cool, missing a boxing event for your brothers wedding.. perfect. Peace brother... jhonny says hello..

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
                    Cool, missing a boxing event for your brothers wedding.. perfect. Peace brother... jhonny says hello..
                    Give Jhonny some love for me, my brother! Long time no see! You back in Cali or Japan still? Japan has been on my wishlist for years and I think the wifey and I are going to try to go for a week next year.

Plus, you know I'm a huge mark for Japanese boxers lol. I feel like you and I are the only ones that really follow them on here

Comment

WAR WAVE-god!!! TEAM DSG!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X