Forum Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Old 09-23-2017, 08:49 PM #1411
Official NSB POTY 2016

Quoted: 6476 Post(s)
LoadedWraps has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedWraps has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedWraps has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedWraps has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedWraps has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedWraps has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedWraps has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedWraps has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedWraps has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedWraps has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedWraps has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,566.55
Total Points: 160,462.35
For May 3rd to celebrate Mayweather's FIRST LOSS!! - Golovkin The LOADED medal!!! A special medal given to LoadedWraps for catching bodies on a daily basis. 1/1 SPECIAL EDITION. - Golovkin Red and Gold is my blood - -jose- A beer for my Comrad! - DonMega Toy my friend!One week  from history! - fundicao 
Guerra Cotto...PRPP..Tu Sabe.. - PRPOWERPUNCHES War Fury - valero Tyson Fury bout to give Wladimir the ol' Pizza Face - Thurman Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. War Fury! - StudentOfDaGame 
Long live the king lol - HughJass No Message - anthonydavid11 that sig pic tho.. - Santa_ LoadedWraps that dude - Mike D Cheers brother! - Bombs Away! 
No Message - anthonydavid11 You're still one of my favorite posters bruh...even when we disagree - Mike D Something to drink during Kovalev-Ward! - mathed 2017 MVP - Mike D !!!! WAR SRISAKET !!!! - badboyz08 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - LoadedWraps Graves Disease - Lymphedema - Men's Health - Pro Choice - Prostate Cancer - Scleroderma - Thyroid Disease - Trisomy 18 - punchr 

Quote:
Originally Posted by travestyny View Post
ooops... Looks like Quest's Dr. Sample already shut down another one of your lines of defenses. Lmaoooooo. Dude...you gotta stop doing this to yourself.

Nsac attorney: Can you tie together the labcorp tests on 1/23 and 1/26 with the Quest test on 1/31 for us?

Dr. Sample: It is next to impossible to tie together different specimens collected at different points of time. Particularly collected over different days.

The nsac attorney thought he was going to say that it proves he smoked again...but got shut the **** down. Lmao. JUST LIKE YOU!

What do you know? The guy from the very lab that you are trying to defend is shooting down your bullshlt. Are you surprised? I'm not. LMAO!!!!! Let's see if you can say it. ADMIT THAT YOU ARE WRONGGGGGGG!!!! HAHAHAHAHA. ONCE AGAIN, THIS PROVES THAT YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT. LEAVE IT TO THE EXPERTS!

SO WHAT WE HAVE HERE IS YOUR STUPID ASS CALCULATIONS DON'T AMOUNT TO SHlT, AND WE ARE STILL LEFT WITH HOW THE **** DID DIAZ GO FROM WELL OVER 300NG/ML TO 61NG/ML IN 1HR 17MINUTES.

AND IF YOU WANT TO SAY IT WAS 2 HOURS, PLEASE EXPLAIN HOW HE WAS NORMAL/SLIGHTLY DEHYDRATED AT THE TIME OF THE 2ND TEST, AND 1.009 AT THE THIRD TEST. HE STARTED DILUTING ALMOST AN HOUR BEFORE THE 2ND TEST, YET HE WAS SLIGHTLY DEHYDRATED?????? YOU'VE BEEN DUCKING THIS FOR A LONG TIME!

bahahahahaha. Thanks for playing, chump! IT'S OVERRRRRRR!!!!!
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.
LoadedWraps is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2019, 11:38 PM #1412
Official NSB POTY 2016

LoadedWraps has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedWraps has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedWraps has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedWraps has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedWraps has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedWraps has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedWraps has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedWraps has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedWraps has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedWraps has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedWraps has a reputation beyond repute
For May 3rd to celebrate Mayweather's FIRST LOSS!! - Golovkin The LOADED medal!!! A special medal given to LoadedWraps for catching bodies on a daily basis. 1/1 SPECIAL EDITION. - Golovkin Red and Gold is my blood - -jose- A beer for my Comrad! - DonMega Toy my friend!One week  from history! - fundicao 
Guerra Cotto...PRPP..Tu Sabe.. - PRPOWERPUNCHES War Fury - valero Tyson Fury bout to give Wladimir the ol' Pizza Face - Thurman Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. War Fury! - StudentOfDaGame 
Long live the king lol - HughJass No Message - anthonydavid11 that sig pic tho.. - Santa_ LoadedWraps that dude - Mike D Cheers brother! - Bombs Away! 
No Message - anthonydavid11 You're still one of my favorite posters bruh...even when we disagree - Mike D Something to drink during Kovalev-Ward! - mathed 2017 MVP - Mike D !!!! WAR SRISAKET !!!! - badboyz08 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - LoadedWraps Graves Disease - Lymphedema - Men's Health - Pro Choice - Prostate Cancer - Scleroderma - Thyroid Disease - Trisomy 18 - punchr 

Quote:
Originally Posted by travestyny View Post
The last post was in January. It's May, you moron. Go **** yourself.
Let's be real, the way Pac handled Broner, you know he's on that Ariza Shake ish. We know what's up.
Old 02-08-2019, 11:41 PM #1413
sugarsmosley

Quoted: 508 Post(s)
sugarsmosley has a reputation beyond reputesugarsmosley has a reputation beyond reputesugarsmosley has a reputation beyond reputesugarsmosley has a reputation beyond reputesugarsmosley has a reputation beyond reputesugarsmosley has a reputation beyond reputesugarsmosley has a reputation beyond reputesugarsmosley has a reputation beyond reputesugarsmosley has a reputation beyond reputesugarsmosley has a reputation beyond reputesugarsmosley has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,730.88
Total Points: 13,741.90
... And one for yourself! :) - MDPopescu No Message - Body Movin' It's Easter time, bite into an easter egg for being a first-ballot hall of fame poster - jas you find a treasure site, truly truly amazing - jas OMERTA / The Code Of The E-Streets - Golovkin 
to one of the best posters on this site - jas some popcorn for this weekend's fights - jas enjoy a burger - jas Thanks for the sandwich :) - Tyler_Durden I appreciate the gift. Team Loma! - PainfromUkraine 
No Message - Jloro Cheers! This one's on me. - Dinamita 03 cause you mah nukka - .:: JSFD26 ::. Brush your teeth with this one... - Nay_Sayer No, brush your teeth with this one... - Nay_Sayer 
Suck on this one too.. - Nay_Sayer Back at you - -Kev- staxxin' that paper - STAX ON DECK Never too old to receive gifts! - Mighty_Windir respsect... - STAX ON DECK 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - sugarsmosley World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - sugarsmosley Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - JmH Reborn Alzheimer's - Crohn's & Colitis - Cystic Fibrosis - Domestic Violence - Fibromyalgia - Leimyosarcoma - Lupus - sugarsmosley Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - jas 
Alzheimer's - Crohn's & Colitis - Cystic Fibrosis - Domestic Violence - Fibromyalgia - Leimyosarcoma - Lupus - jas Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - jas Head and Neck Cancer - jas AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - jas Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - jas 

Bruh why you bumpin (your own) 2 year old thread ??
sugarsmosley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2019, 11:43 PM #1414
Official NSB POTY 2016

Quote:
Originally Posted by sugarsmosley_ View Post
Bruh why you bumpin (your own) 2 year old thread ??
Pac with suspect performances and cats out there trying to throw shade on Floyd's name. Have to set the record straight sugarmosley. Blood in, blood out.
Old 02-09-2019, 12:18 AM #1415
sugarsmosley

Quoted: 508 Post(s)
sugarsmosley has a reputation beyond reputesugarsmosley has a reputation beyond reputesugarsmosley has a reputation beyond reputesugarsmosley has a reputation beyond reputesugarsmosley has a reputation beyond reputesugarsmosley has a reputation beyond reputesugarsmosley has a reputation beyond reputesugarsmosley has a reputation beyond reputesugarsmosley has a reputation beyond reputesugarsmosley has a reputation beyond reputesugarsmosley has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,730.88
Total Points: 13,741.90
... And one for yourself! :) - MDPopescu No Message - Body Movin' It's Easter time, bite into an easter egg for being a first-ballot hall of fame poster - jas you find a treasure site, truly truly amazing - jas OMERTA / The Code Of The E-Streets - Golovkin 
to one of the best posters on this site - jas some popcorn for this weekend's fights - jas enjoy a burger - jas Thanks for the sandwich :) - Tyler_Durden I appreciate the gift. Team Loma! - PainfromUkraine 
No Message - Jloro Cheers! This one's on me. - Dinamita 03 cause you mah nukka - .:: JSFD26 ::. Brush your teeth with this one... - Nay_Sayer No, brush your teeth with this one... - Nay_Sayer 
Suck on this one too.. - Nay_Sayer Back at you - -Kev- staxxin' that paper - STAX ON DECK Never too old to receive gifts! - Mighty_Windir respsect... - STAX ON DECK 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - sugarsmosley World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - sugarsmosley Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - JmH Reborn Alzheimer's - Crohn's & Colitis - Cystic Fibrosis - Domestic Violence - Fibromyalgia - Leimyosarcoma - Lupus - sugarsmosley Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - jas 
Alzheimer's - Crohn's & Colitis - Cystic Fibrosis - Domestic Violence - Fibromyalgia - Leimyosarcoma - Lupus - jas Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - jas Head and Neck Cancer - jas AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - jas Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - jas 

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoadedWraps View Post
Pac with suspect performances and cats out there trying to throw shade on Floyd's name. Have to set the record straight sugarmosley. Blood in, blood out.
Pac looked old as **** against broner, whatchu mean????
sugarsmosley is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

Tags
check hooks, dirk diggler uk, irondamhanza, jas, larryx, mayweather, new england, pacquiao, spoon23, stax on deck, team vitaminas, the weebler i, toradol, twosweethooks