Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ESPN Boxing Staff Says "Let the hype begin!" WTF?????

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

jesus relax man... I think DAN RAFAEL wrote that in his notebook, and Dan Rafael knows more about boxing then all of us.

Comment

Originally posted by RicDaRula View Post
      Let the hype begin! HBO's "24/7" returns for its seventh installment with the debut of "24/7 Pacquiao/Cotto" on Saturday night ....blah blah blah

Do these TARDS at ESPN boxing even know what they talking bout? I guess they never venture out of their ESPN website....the "HYPE" has begun...it's been around...**** it's almost damn near unbearable at this point....and if they give boxing a bit more attention they would know that.....

Don't get me wrong I dig the NBA NFL coverage of ESPN for that there is no equal...I ****en hate that they are so quick to pronounce boxing "dead" yet they give it no ****en push......or very little at best.....any time I see any boxing news on their red ticker on the bottom of their broadcast is only when some negative **** went down....

but they have always irked me when it comes to the way they "cast off" boxing like some chump sport....

Goddamn it I should't jump on line until I've had my coffee!!!!!
      Gotta keep it in perspective bro, ESPN doesn't headline their shows or website with Boxing unless its a day before or after a fight.

Trust me, I think you'll be a little more at ease as these next couple of weeks pass.

Comment

Let the hype begin! HBO's "24/7" returns for its seventh installment with the debut of "24/7 Pacquiao/Cotto" on Saturday night ....blah blah blah

Do these TARDS at ESPN boxing even know what they talking bout? I guess they never venture out of their ESPN website....the "HYPE" has begun...it's been around...**** it's almost damn near unbearable at this point....and if they give boxing a bit more attention they would know that.....

:
        There's been no hype. You are on NSB every day. The only "hype" has been on teh boxing boards.

Boxing advertising isn't geared towards people like you. You already know who's fighting, and will watch anyway.

There has been nearly zero coverage targeted towards the mainstream consumer.

Your perspective is exceedingly myopic.

Comment

jesus relax man... I think DAN RAFAEL wrote that in his notebook, and Dan Rafael knows more about boxing then all of us

Comment

jesus relax man... I think DAN RAFAEL wrote that in his notebook, and Dan Rafael knows more about boxing then all of us.

Comment

Originally posted by Al Haymon View Post
              There's been no hype. You are on NSB every day. The only "hype" has been on teh boxing boards.

Boxing advertising isn't geared towards people like you. You already know who's fighting, and will watch anyway.

I wouldn't say it's getting zero coverage. I'm in FL and the cable companies are already running ads, the HBO On Demand has all the specials geared towards the fight, the PPV events section has a new preview for the PPV set up. Isn't Pacquiao also gonna be on Leno in the next week or so?

Almost sounds like you want the event to do bad. I'm sure by the time the bell rings, the arena will be filled and people will be watching. It's all you can ask for.

Comment

Originally posted by Al Haymon View Post

The only thing myopic here is in you pants......

Comment

Originally posted by Kball15 View Post
                  That's why I wan't talking bout Dan Rafael........I was talking bout ESPN

Comment

Nah playa...your missing my point.....this isn't about Pac Cotto.......this is bout the sport in general..........I feel ESPN the "WORLD WIDE LEADER IN SPORTS" disrespects the sport I LOVE....by ignoring it half the time.....and that's bull****.......(Ah great I need more coffee now)
                    I know what you're saying, my example is just that, an example.

If ESPN was airing more big boxing matchups, they would cover it more, don't you think?

Thank god for Brian Kenny, if not for him you'd never hear about boxing on that network.

Comment

Originally posted by dans01234 View Post
                      I know what you're saying, my example is just that, an example.

If ESPN was airing more big boxing matchups, they would cover it more, don't you think?

Thank god for Brian Kenny, if not for him you'd never hear about boxing on that network.
                      I C.....yeah that's exactly what Im talking bout.......

Comment

Working...
                      X