This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Flames Of War View Post
    BROCKTON -- A man accused of a horrific rape and killing spree told investigators that he was "fighting extinction" of the white race and had stockpiled 200 rounds of ammunition to "kill 'nonwhite people' such as African Americans, Hispanics and Jewish people," according to a police report filed today in court.

After forcing his way into a home and raping a 22-year-old woman, the alleged assailant, Keith Luke, shot and killed the woman's younger sister, who tried to help her. Luke, 22, then allegedly turned his fury back on the rape victim, firing his gun through a white teddy bear that she clutched in terror, police said.

Down the street, Luke allegedly opened fire and killed a homeless man who happened by pushing a shopping cart. He told police after his arrest that he had planned to go to a synagogue near his home and, "kill as many Jews as possible during bingo night," according to the report. "Luke told us that he intended to shoot himself in the head when he was through."

http://www.boston.com/news/local/bre...g_nonwhit.html
    A True "Aryan White Power" racist then. ******

Comment

The whole human race can be savage.

Though i think you'll find the most savage practices are amongst non-whites. Atleast us British tried to bring some civilisation to Africans.

Comment

Originally posted by kswizzy99 View Post
        yup, we Montrealers are lucky. I keep my doors unlocked, don't even bother to check them every night. It isn't perfect here, but I still feel very safe.
        i would never in my life leave any of my doors unlocked, even if i ever move somewhere where the crime rate is freakishly low.

Comment

you mean the WHITE race.
          Oh yes.. only white people commit crimes and are hateful..

You are a fucking dirty pig... you racist cocksucking douche bag..

Comment

Originally posted by Equilibrium View Post
            I'm not even surprised.

Am i glad i live in canada, yeah we got murders and the occasional freak, but stuff like that? Not really.
            DENIAL...... you are in denial..

Comment

Who made the life of blacks a living hell for 6 centuries???

Yea...
              Black people...

Comment

Working...
              X