Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why is Triple Flop so terrified of Andrade and Charlo?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Longhaul View Post
    Why isn’t Canelo fighting Andrade in sept?
    Did you even read the article Boxingscene put out? DAZN didn’t want Canelo to fight Andrade, they wanted him to fight Triple Flopster. The king told them to phuck off and now they are gonna lose buku money. Hopefully a boycott is next. I’d gladly cancel my subscription.

Now answer the question... why is your fellow Kawktarzanian so terrified of Andrade/Charlo? Go ahead, duck the question the same way your bum idol is ducking these boogymen.

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
      These guys with Canelo posters on their walls feel embarrassed by him refusing to fight so they constantly focus on what GG is doing. They want to tell you no one cares about GG but man they can't get him off their mind. These fanboys are acting exactly like GG fans used to. They are the new shyt stains on the bottom of the NSB toilet.
      Fo sho, p0tnah, nah sayin? Fo shizzle my nizzle

Comment

Originally posted by NeloVsGGG-8 View Post
        You’ve probably never been promoted pay grades. Stick to your dry cleaning business. Understanding deals is for the big dogs!
        Careful there, bud, he might report you for racism. Nah sayin?

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. 29K View Post
          Did you even read the article Boxingscene put out? DAZN didn’t want Canelo to fight Andrade, they wanted him to fight Triple Flopster. The king told them to phuck off and now they are gonna lose buku money. Hopefully a boycott is next. I’d gladly cancel my subscription.

Now answer the question... why is your fellow Kawktarzanian so terrified of Andrade/Charlo? Go ahead, duck the question the same way your bum idol is ducking these boogymen.
          I’m not a big GGG fan I got no dog in the fight I’m a fan and want to see good fights.Your the one who has Canelos nuts on your chin.Way to many female emotions about the subject.Its the salty taste he left in your mouth that’s affected your hormones .

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. 29K View Post

He ducked Ward to fight some homeless man named Rolls.
            Really? I thought Ward retired after destroying Kovalev's balls. Learn something new everyday from smart people like you.

Comment

Originally posted by BoloShot View Post
              LDBC? I hate the ****s. But you're a big deal man who understands politics and business perfectly so who am I to question your verdict? Dumbass.
              I was expecting, ''what the hell is the LDBC...''

Comment

Originally posted by BLASTER1 View Post
                To be honest the figures you laid out were/are probably what DAZN had in mind for GGG when they signed him..
                Canelo being the bish Diva he is has definitely thrown a spanner in the cogs.
                All because G doesn't want to fight in Vegas we're he knows he can't get a decision.
                Odviously Nelo doesn't like being told when, who and we're to fight so now he has spit his dummy like a baby would do.
                PATHETIC from Saul.
                You're naive. If you're given an amazing salary out of nowhere, more than 3 times you'd expect given your previous employer, would you give in to a surprise months later that every Friday of the week YOU MUST now wear a skirt to work even though that wasn't what you signed up for? Are you being a diva because you refuse? Btw, it's rather disgusting and offensive for your new employer to want that yes?

Don't feel salty. Examples are important for comprehension sake.

Comment

Originally posted by NeloVsGGG-8 View Post
                  You're naive. If you're given an amazing salary out of nowhere, more than 3 times you'd expect given your previous employer, would you give in to a surprise months later that every Friday of the week YOU MUST now wear a skirt to work even though that wasn't what you signed up for? Are you being a diva because you refuse? Btw, it's rather disgusting and offensive for your new employer to want that yes?

Don't feel salty. Examples are important for comprehension sake.
                  It's no we're close to the example you gave.
                  Pretty much all DAZN are asking is Nelo to do his job.
                  Nothing more nothing less.
                  He is a boxer isn't he?
                  He has an undecided rivalry with G yer?
                  I'm sure signing the contract DAZN would want the biggest fight in boxing yer?
                  I don't think I'm being nieve, I think I'm being reasonable.

Comment

Originally posted by BLASTER1 View Post
                    It's no we're close to the example you gave.
                    Pretty much all DAZN are asking is Nelo to do his job.
                    Nothing more nothing less.
                    He is a boxer isn't he?
                    He has an undecided rivalry with G yer?
                    I'm sure signing the contract DAZN would want the biggest fight in boxing yer?
                    I don't think I'm being nieve, I think I'm being reasonable.
                    Go research double dipping. Maybe you’ll understand.

Canelo doesn’t need to give GGG $30mil to fulfill GGG’s contract. Without Canelo, GGG has a hard time justifying his $100mil deal!

Comment

He is an old man who wants to cherry pick the rest of his career. Nothing like Hopkins who always wanted to fight the best his division had to offer well into his forties.

Comment

Working...
                      X