Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kushking View Post
    The value of the dollar goes down=its cause Canelos ducking ggg

Ggg fights 35 y.o. bums ranked 117th=its cause Canelos ducking gstringdiva

They walk in on a mexican gardener smashing their wife= Its cause Canelos ducking DivaG

They walk in on ggg smashing their wife the next day= this would've never happened if Canelo wasn't ducking ggg

Their kids start calling "uncle ggg" daddy= Its cause Canelos ducking ggg

You are absolutely right! Canelo has given these dudes everything to the point that they are acting like spoiled brats!

Comment

Originally posted by JuniorTorres720 View Post
      I'm gonna be honest with my assessment. I believe the reason they're postponing the date is because Canelo and team want certain fighters but DAZN has openly said they only approved on GGG and Kovalev. Kovalev is tied up now and GGG is free. But guess what? Canelo doesn't want to give GGG the third fight for whatever reason. Canelo/Golden Boy and DAZN are in a stand off. There's some tension going on behind the scenes and as a fan of boxing I sure as heck hope DAZN doesn't cave under pressure. They need to flex their muscles and remind Canelo and team who's paying the contract money.

For Canelo not to fight in September is significant. We all know what the September date in boxing means. It's a big date for all fans in general especially the Mexican community. Canelo doesn't just miss the September date so you know something is up. Smh. I can envision Canelo and team trying to get their way so they're pouting and throwing fits. DAZN needs to stay strong and not budge. Get the trilogy with GGG going already.
      Fvk the dumb shet. Nelo is the boss NOT dazn & NOT Pvssy-g. Nobody but you g-tards & dazn want that weak ass fight.

Nelo can AWLAYS sign with someone else.

Comment

Originally posted by DuckAdonis View Post
        Clenelo back on that cycle
        And you back on that dumb shet.

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
          Golovkin - "I'll fight Canelo!"
          Canelo - "No"
          Charlo - "I'll Fight Canelo!"
          Canelo - "No"
          Andrade - "I'll Fight Canelo!"
          Canelo - "No"
          Derevyanchenko - "I'll Fight Canelo!"
          Canelo - "No"
          Callum Smith - "I'll Fight Canelo!"
          Canelo - "No"

Canelo - "Well, Nobody is available to fight, I guess I won't fight at all"

Canelo Fans - "Wow, so brave. Told DAZN to suck it.
          FACTS

Comment

Originally posted by Longhaul View Post
            Makes you wonder personal feelings aside why would he pass up the chance to beat GGG convincingly and shut everybody up.Boxing was made of rivalries were fighters disliked each other but fought on.All the emotional keyboard warriors who cry and have Canelos salty taste in their mouths are not true boxing fans if they don’t want to see a third fight.Too many disputed decisions in his career now he can set the record straight and knock out a 38 year old former champ.When it comes down to legacy he won’t get a pass on this.I like Canelo But most of his american hardcore fans if the police did a dna swab from their mouth the lab results would come back Mexican male most likely a ginger and a abnormal amount of salsa spiced protein in their mouth.
            Nelo can K.O. Pvssy-g & you turds would STILL say Sissy-g won some how. Fvk the dumb shet & fuk Pvssy-g, pvssy-g need to fight Boo Boo or Jermall. Nelo just flexing on dazn which is well deserved.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing Scene View Post
              Popped some kind of internal test for sure or they're anticipating that he will. This cheater wouldn't give up a chance to make a few million fighting a tomato can or a 154 pounder if he could. Maybe there's a fucn heavyweight he can drag down to 168 and rehydration clause.
              Stop with the lame excuses.

Comment

Originally posted by Calibaloc View Post
                Exactly. Because these dudes are idiots after, Canelo beats him again, they'll say Ggg was old and past it. Smh ggg just doesn't deserve another shot.
                Absolutely and they for sure don’t deserve the satisfaction of always having Canelo do what they want! Most of these POS clowns want GGG trilogy instead of Canelo vs Andrade WTF is wrong with them?

Comment

Originally posted by Truth Serum View Post
                  Damn! GGG scared him away from his own fight date! No matter though... July 20th has taken away the spotlight from everyone!
                  Pvssy-g too pvssy to scare anyone.

Say Jermall Charlo or Boo Boo & Pvssy-g does this

Comment

Originally posted by Brettcappe View Post
                    This sounds fishy. If Andrade was approved then why wait? If Kovalev does fight August 24th would he fight in December? What if he got cut or worse in the Yarde fight? If Canelo is refusing to fight GGG and DAZN is not approving Andrade or Mungia then what other options would be available for December? There may be more to this story!
                    Jermall Charlo. I wish..lol

Comment

• Originally posted by ruedboy View Post
                      True dat! Diva move by Alvarez. Munguia vs GGG in Sept. VIVA MEXICO!
                      Nobody wants to see Pvssy-g fight.

Comment

Working...
                      X