No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Team Pacquiao: The Amir Khan Fight Is News To Us

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by redmyth79 View Post
    I don't think Khan has ever recovered from that Canelo Knockout!!
    This is Khan's spirit talking on some Sixth Sense shyt. We all know Khan died that night.

Comment

smh, this dude.

Comment

If anyone is still confused about shy Manny is still fighting, take a look at that photo. 31 people, and he is paying each and every one of them at least a salary, plus supporting many of them outside of boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by OCPancho View Post
          They must have not wanted any fights because no fight onf note has been held there yet.
          Would they want a Muslim against a Christian main event there ?
          I think the wish very recent and part of the new crown prince's idea to "modernize" Saudi. Just like allowing women to drive, allowing mixed gathering in stadiums, etc. It all started within the last year or so.

I don't think Saudi is as you think it is. Anything that brings money or fame to Saudi will be on the card. Its part of building the red sea resort area initiative for the long run. Basically, they want some of Dubai's tourism there.

Comment

The only person talking about this fight is Khan. No interest in it! Just fight Brook, get KOd and retire!

Comment

Originally posted by thack View Post
              Amir Khan is a complete twat....it's his stupid way of getting people to believe there's actually a demand for such a fight.He does this all the time.....complete shytehouse.
              And gets away with it all the time.

Face it, whatever he did, earning $7m off an unknown fighter at this stage of his career is a win!

Comment

Originally posted by .WesternChamp. View Post
                this fight will happen. not right away but if manny and khan stays around long enough then i see manny taking on this fight towards the very end. like you said, the money is there. this is like a match up that manny can always fall back on if he needed the money, etc. this fight overseas will still guarantee manny a few millions.
                Very true, If people only knew how set Manny is financially, lots of people of these boards don't understand how much the US Dollar stretches in the Philippines.

I make a good upper middle class living here in the US and my business in Phils makes 6 figure in dollars. End of this year I'm gonna be living in the Philippines 85% of the time (come back 1-2 months a year for doctors visits etc). My passive income alone I will live like a king for the rest of my days...

5 million dollars in the Philippines is **** TON OF MONEY, he doesn't have a 10th of the expenses rich people do in the states (even with his entourage) and he has other businesses going. The min his wife got involved directly with his finances is when I was sure he would be OK, she is also the reason why he left Bob Arum for people who don't know. (My cousins Law firm represents some of his financial interests in GenSan).

Only question I have is how many people will **** talk him in Pinas WHEN he stops giving stuff away. (He will have to if he runs for president because then his political enemies will accuse him of buying votes).

Comment

Originally posted by Tatabanya View Post
                  Khan is starting to suffer from multiple personality disorder after having been knocked out so many times.
                  His chin is becoming his alter ego. You got Khan, Con and Khanvas.

Comment

Khan should seek help

Comment

Manny's reaction when informed about the Amir Khan press conference announcing a Pacquaio-Khan fight in November:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qkpTfo2395Y

HUH? Bewildered expression. What?

Comment

Working...
                      X