Furys new power?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It takes a no hoper to bring out the ''power'' in some guys

Comment

Lets talk about quits and genuine ko’s how many ko’s has Fury had not tko’s ? The last time he scored a KO was against Cunningham in a fight Cunningham was paid not to pursue a NC so the result would stand for Fury.

Let’s also talk about Fury’s power when he’s doing PED testing again, here comes the heart breaker kids ... Fury was not tested for this fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Curtis Harper View Post
        It takes a no hoper to bring out the ''power'' in some guys
        End thread/

Comment

Originally posted by jmrf4435 View Post
          Noticed its improved.

He stung wilder often in their fight too..no one really did that to wilder.

Why is his power so much better now?
          WRONG WRONG WRONG. It hasnt improved it looked exactly the same last night. Many fighters have wobbled Wilder, some more than Fury did. Again, there is no improvement in his power. You listen to too many idiot Americans who label people too easily and they have labelled a 260 pound heavyweight "feather fisted".

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
            He's always had power, he just doesn't use it. Rather break his opponents down and box them.
            That is a load of nonsense, his power is the same as always. I still think he needs to be in better condition vs Wilder, Whyte, Joshua and Ruiz.

But nevertheless that was a good performance from him, separated himself away from that level of opponent.

Comment

Originally posted by -Scott.Weiland- View Post
              Lets talk about quits and genuine ko’s how many ko’s has Fury had not tko’s ? The last time he scored a KO was against Cunningham in a fight Cunningham was paid not to pursue a NC so the result would stand for Fury.

Let’s also talk about Fury’s power when he’s doing PED testing again, here comes the heart breaker kids ... Fury was not tested for this fight.
              Interesting so there was no VADA testing, I wonder why nobody is giving his criticism for this.

Comment

Originally posted by PRINCEKOOL View Post
                That is a load of nonsense, his power is the same as always. I still think he needs to be in better condition vs Wilder, Whyte, Joshua and Ruiz.

But nevertheless that was a good performance from him, separated himself away from that level of opponent.
                Fury would be a lot more powerful if he planted and threw his all into his punches. That's not his style, but he CAN crack.

I never said he was more powerful than before, that IS bull****. I just said he was never the feather fisted boxer that people say he is.

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
                  Fury would be a lot more powerful if he planted and threw his all into his punches. That's not his style, but he CAN crack.

I never said he was more powerful than before, that IS bull****. I just said he was never the feather fisted boxer that people say he is.
                  Fury used to put more power into his punches early in his career, and he got away with it most of the time. But he got hurt in the first fight against McDermott, knocked down by Cunningham, and staggered several times by faster fighters.

He'll never load up his swings against Wilder because he fears the speed and power of Wilder's countershots.

Comment

He's a massive guy. Of course he can hurt people.

The difference between Wilder and Fury is that Wilder swings with everything he's got - regardless of the consequences of what might come back. Fury doesn't, because he's a boxer and boxers tend to have longer careers than punchers.

In most of Wilder's fights there hasn't been much chance of anything coming back. That's the level of his opposition. So he's been able to fire at will.

As for Fury, Schwarz wasn't far off being a slightly mobile heavy bag. Of course he could put a bit more into his shots.

Comment

He was fighting a lower level of opponent, like 6/7 times lower. Let’s see if he can improve on that power when the level of opponent is a bit or a lot more higher.

Comment

Working...
                      X