Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Whyte: Tyson Fury is Easy Work, I'd KO Chisora in Rematch

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I like Whyte a lot - but I can never stand it when a fighter says "I'll KO him in a rematch", especially when the first fight was close.... it's like.... if you can KO him so easily, why the **** didn't you do it the first time around? I just don't get what the purpose of saying it is...? Like what.... you weren't trying last time... or...?

Comment

Whyte was clearly injured going into the AJ fight and had major surgery to his left shoulder straight after the power now seems to have comeback and I agree that he’d KO Chisora in a rematch and Fury who he has previously floored him multiple times in sparring.

Comment

Originally Posted by EnglishOxide
        1. AJ
        2. Wilder
        3. Povetkin
        4. Whyte
        5. Fury
        Whyte is one of the top 5 heavyweights in the world right now. Deal with it.

Originally Posted by BoxHec
        Your ranking IS garbage as you! f0k!n brithead britch!
        1. Wilder, 2.Ortiz, 3. Joshua and whyte & fury outside the top-5 is way more realistic, but you are what you are so it's a waste of time to try to change your stupid mind, like all zozopeans or liberals you sucks as $h!t !!!

Originally posted by Bonduu View Post
        Hahaha, you crazy pratt! Where did you pull that ranking from? Your as.s? You Beyonce fans are so incredibly stoopid!
        From the reality of a real boxing fan not a fanboy & a nationalistic prick as you lol, I'm a real boxing fan because I don't need the success of other or of my fellows to be someone.. and for you putting Fury & Whyte outside the top-5 is ridiculous? lol, and keep your "pratt" (and i don't want to know what that mean) into your fok!n stinky brithead @r$£! and stop believing that your bastard culture is interesting lol, and keep watching whith your buddy your tv serie with the dwarf.. lol

Comment

"There's lots of mutual respect but we don't like each other" - maybe before, but you both seem pretty cool with each other to me. It's a fight I'd watch but nobody wants to see this fight now when we could have had the big one.

Comment

it's weird how all the anti-fury comments are from Brits, he really showed them up

Comment

Chis won the first fight

Comment

Originally posted by landotter View Post
                I do find it funny Whyte says he gets ducked because he is too dangerous, but Ortiz has no dance partner, is still really respected, and completely ignored.

I have grown to respect Whyte. He has taken some risks and has truly earned another payday fight. I thought he was an overrated self-promoting waste of time. But he has won me over.

Ortiz should get a crack at someone in this group behind the Big Two, not all of whom will get a Wilder or Joshua fight anytime soon. If Whyte wants to make sure he is not ignored, having an Ortiz victory on top of the Parker/Chisora wins and the respectable showing against Joshua would ensure that.
                I would have huge respect for Whyte if he fought Ortiz, but I can say with confidence he will continue to duck him. He threw a fit when they ordered the fight. I wish reporters would hound him about it, and tell him to quit complaining about everyone ducking him and fight Ortiz.

Comment

Originally posted by Jblo View Post
                  Whyte is garbage
                  Which makes you what? Pond scum?

Comment

Originally posted by BoxHec View Post
                    Originally Posted by EnglishOxide
                    1. AJ
                    2. Wilder
                    3. Povetkin
                    4. Whyte
                    5. Fury
                    Whyte is one of the top 5 heavyweights in the world right now. Deal with it.

Originally Posted by BoxHec
                    Your ranking IS garbage as you! f0k!n brithead britch!
                    1. Wilder, 2.Ortiz, 3. Joshua and whyte & fury outside the top-5 is way more realistic, but you are what you are so it's a waste of time to try to change your stupid mind, like all zozopeans or liberals you sucks as $h!t !!!

From the reality of a real boxing fan not a fanboy & a nationalistic prick as you lol, I'm a real boxing fan because I don't need the success of other or of my fellows to be someone.. and for you putting Fury & Whyte outside the top-5 is ridiculous? lol, and keep your "pratt" (and i don't want to know what that mean) into your fok!n stinky brithead @r$£! and stop believing that your bastard culture is interesting lol, and keep watching whith your buddy your tv serie with the dwarf.. lol
                    You are just an ldioten, go bury your head someplace hot, you are a bloody disgrace!

Comment

Working...
                    X