No announcement yet.

We need an adults lounge

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We need an adults lounge

I was asked to move this request to this area. I would appreciate a response on this subject.

I believe this site is in desperate need of an "adult lounge"

The kids are constantly hijacking intelligent discussions with their thug wannabe crap.

It would basically be a lounge to discuss issues in an intelligent and mature manner. No flaming would be tolerated.

I can name a lot of people who would be in favor of this lounge. No offense to the kids, but there is a place and time for kiddie time and it would be nice to have a plce for intelligent grown ups.

good idea in principle but it would hard to moderate id think. everyone here talks **** in one form or another

Comment

Originally posted by the giant one
      good idea in principle but it would hard to moderate id think. everyone here talks **** in one form or another

Yes but we need a non-trash talking forum for serious discussion in which no bs is tolerated.

Comment

I like the idea. I promise not to try and line any fights for myself or anything... promise!

Rockin'

Comment

Originally posted by !! Sonny !!
          No offense to the kids, but there is a place and time for kiddie time and it would be nice to have a plce for intelligent grown ups.
          None taken...

Comment

how about sheep ****ing forum?

Comment

Originally posted by xzworks
              how about sheep ****ing forum?
              This is what I mean.

Comment

This is what I mean.
                Prime example as to how most of the threads get ruined.

Comment

This is what I mean.
                  I was going to type the same thing, but then I figured, what the hell...

We used to have that Gentleman's boxing lounge - wasn't that this site? It wasn't password protected or anything though

Comment

Originally posted by neils7147933
                    I was going to type the same thing, but then I figured, what the hell...

We used to have that Gentleman's boxing lounge - wasn't that this site? It wasn't password protected or anything though

Yes exactly, I'm talking about something like that except password protected with a moderator who can dismiss members if they violate the rules.

Comment

Working...
                    X