Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Erislandy Lara: Daniel Jacobs is easy work! Danny is good but c'mon there are levels!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
    So he should have stayed with Showtime to fight the one middleweight they have?
    If he beats said middleweight he becomes the mandatory to GGG, so why not?

I'll tell you why. Coz he knows he can't beat him, he knows he'll get Jrocked if he does.

Comment

I'd give Jacobs a good chance to beat Lara

Comment

Originally posted by Sledgeweather17 View Post

I'll tell you why. Coz he knows he can't beat him, he knows he'll get Jrocked if he does.
        No one but Charlo at 160 is at SHOWTIME... if anything Charlo needs to get his ass off SHOWTIME to chase the big fights, not vice versa

Comment

That's an interesting theory. HBO has two money fights he can pursue and Hearn can keep him more active and give him more exposure. If he stayed with PBC who knows how often he would fight. Maybe once or twice a year. Hearn wants him fighting 3 to 4 times in 2018. I like Jermall a lot but I think Jacobs is just looking out for his career.

Comment

Perhaps u shud ask him why he ran.

Ps. Why wouldn't a chinny guy who got dropped by Mora not run away from Charlo?
            Does Charlo actually have any power? If so where has this been displayed?

Comment

There's no reason for me to believe anybody in line for a title shot is looking to take big risks before then either.

Comment

Originally posted by stealthradon View Post
                Does Charlo actually have any power? If so where has this been displayed?
                J Rock knockout. He knocked a guy down with a jab before, too. He has power.

Comment

Lara called out Jacobs/Quillin winner when he was promoting his Zaveck fight, which were just a week apart.
                  Jacobs won and Lara was never heard from again.
                  So why would anyone take this clown seriously.
                  He and Decubas have basically become scam artists.
                  Call out big names, then fight cab drivers.
                  I don't mind seeing this guy fight no hopers, but please put him on the undercards.

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
                    J Rock knockout. He knocked a guy down with a jab before, too. He has power.
                    But more than Jacobs? No way.

Comment

Originally posted by satiev1 View Post
                      Let me get this straight the guy who arguably lost to carlos molina and got dropped twice by angulo has the nerve to say he's levels above jacobs? WOW
                      Well Lara was never KTFO and has fought much better opposition than Jacobs has.

Danny: Pirog, MarGGGarito, Quillin, Mora twice???
                      And he lost 2 of those fights with one being a KTFO while being KD against Mora (the Malignaggi of MW) and MarGGGarito...so can't rate his "resume" highly at all, unfortunately. And I'm a big Danny fan who felt he earned a draw against MarGGGarito, but was okay w/ decision because of the KD

Lara: Ca$hnelo (arguably won) , Trout, Vanes twice, PWill, Angulo, etc.

I'm okay with Lara calling Danny out for sure as long as he signs the contract

Comment

Working...
                      X