Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lets be honest...does any one give 2 sh#ts bout Tyson Fury?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lets be honest...does any one give 2 sh#ts bout Tyson Fury?

I mean really.........does anyone even care if he retires or ever fights again? the dude is a never was...........who cares.....I mean does he have fans??

Let's be honest...does any one really think GGG beats Ruiz and Jones?

Comment

Originally posted by RicspekOnMaName View Post
      I mean really.........does anyone even care if he retires or ever fights again? the dude is a never was...........who cares.....I mean does he have fans??

I hope he gets the help he needs...

Comment

I am a Tyson Fury fan. I hope he returns at his best. At his best I believe he can stand with any other heavyweight.

Comment

good riddance....he knew his title reign was gonna be short lived with Wilder, Joshua, Parker and ortiz on the horizon

Comment

.....i thought no one did, but hey life is full of surprises, no matter how outlandish

Comment

yes i give all my ****s

Comment

Believe it or not, he has fans in the UK Not people I'd like to get to know closer.

Comment

this is a thread i can get behind.

when he won that strap, i've never laughed so hard during a heavyweight fight.

the slow-motion rjj impersonation, the punching power deficiency and then the singing afterwards

Comment

You obviously cared enough to start a thread about him.

Comment

Working...
                    X