Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tyson Fury With Cryptic Tweet of Scarface as Cocaine Mess Looms

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

if you have to resort to any kind of drugs under any scenario you are just weak minded, no matter what you say.

Comment

So the definition of a legend has to be revised I guess..

Comment

Dwyer recently made a video that probably Fury has a bipolar disorder. If this is true, I can only feel sorry for Fury. There is not much he can do about mitigating his condition other than taking drugs and alcohol.

Comment

The speed at which he went fron the top of the HW division to rock bottom is what's really legendary. I guess that's why they call him "fast".

Comment

The fact that he posted this and is taking the whole thing as a joke tells me that the whole "mental issues" bull**** was just that, bull****. And to think some people were on here feeling sympathy for this assh0le.

Comment

He looked like he was on coke against Klitschko. Not even joking.

Comment

Am usually one of the posters that enjoy his humour and knows he is just messing around or joking, but I really don't find this amusing. He is the HW champion of the world representing his culture and people according to him. This is totally brainless and anyone that endorse the " We don't care it's only Charlie" mentality is just plain silly IMHO.

Comment

Fury is probably more known because of what he does out of the ring than in. Dude made a smart move, he avoided a dangerous rematch and will make more £££ down the road thanks to the publicity, any publicity is good publicity for a boxer.

Comment

Comments Thread For: Tyson Fury With Cryptic Tweet of Scarface as Cocaine Mess Looms

Tyson Fury has posted a cryptic tweet amid reports of a positive test for cocaine. So far, the world heavyweight champion's camp has refused to comment on the claims from ESPN, but the fighter shared an image on Twitter from the film Scarface, which shows the main character Tony Montana sat with a pile of cocaine on a table in front of him.
                    [Click Here To Read More]

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
                      It's not the worst thing ever but why are you acting like failing a drug test is something to be proud of?

He went from having 3 belts to zero soon. And it's not cause of the joos
                      Just imagine what they'd say about Wilder if he was pissing pure coke...and getting stripped in the process..

Comment

Working...
                      X