Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Did i imagine Sergey Kovalaev swear at the welsh crowd when celebrating?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Did i imagine Sergey Kovalaev swear at the welsh crowd when celebrating?

He did that gesture at the crowd when he koed Nathan. possibly because they booed the athem?

lol reminds me when Thompson went mad at the crowd when he stopped Price. I was laughing my head off.

Served them right though being disrespectful like that.

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
      lol reminds me when Thompson went mad at the crowd when he stopped Price. I was laughing my head off.

Served them right though being disrespectful like that.
      dudes ****ing knarly mate, did you see his hipthrust mocking Nathan.

The guy literally doesn't give a ****...

Comment

I thought Sergey did right. Fuck the crowd, Warren and Nathan Featherly (who made me laugh when he did a 'come on' after getting his knees buckled.. just to get paggered into oblivion within the next few seconds)

Comment

Originally posted by slimshandy69 View Post
          dudes ****ing knarly mate, did you see his hipthrust mocking Nathan.

The guy literally doesn't give a ****...
          that was hilarious.

Comment

Kovalev just got carried away with the post-fight gesture, he was pumped up since was taking on the crowd and Cleverly. Aside from that, the man comes across well, he's not some kind of neanderthal.

Comment

If you're gonna spit it out when you're hid in a crowd you can't complain when it comes back. Fair play to the guy.

Comment

What annoyed me more was the Boxnation crew making out that Sergey was the arrogant one, that he was going to get humbled, talking as though Featherly was actually a big deal.

Can't stand Barry Jones. That man was the biggest feather fist ever (18 wins, 0 KO) and fought just one live body.. got the in ring shit stabbing of his life. Who wants to listen to that little shite?

Comment

Don't dish it out if you can't take it.

Comment

Sergey seems like a good guy. He reached out to the family of Simakov after death. Rebuffed understandably, but still donated his next fight earnings to them. It was low of british press to prod Kovalev on the subject.

Comment

Working...
                    X