Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

US Marine taps out to Female MMA fighter.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [LMAO!] US Marine taps out to Female MMA fighter.

Man that girl could wrestle, the way she controlled her centre and manhandled the dude

Comment

Is it moral that the video i just witnessed turned me on a little?

Comment

They should save that for the bedroom

Comment

Hello...

my user name is iLovesoccermoms..

and I watch womens mma so I can see the shape of the girls asses and waists in certain positions they get into, I like when they wear tight shorts..

that is all..

Comment

I bet she has a HUMONGOUS clit.

Comment

Comment

While her technique looks great and she knows what she is doing, that guy was one unathletic *****.

Comment

It shouldn't be a shock to anybody that a marine, who is professionally trained in fighting styles that have damn near no application in a real fight, would lose to someone who was professionally trained in a style that does have a real world application. Gender has nothing to do with it.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
                    It shouldn't be a shock to anybody that a marine, who is professionally trained in fighting styles that have damn near no application in a real fight, would lose to someone who was professionally trained in a style that does have a real world application. Gender has nothing to do with it.
                    It's Marine with a capital M super-mod I disagree that there is "damn near no application" of our training in a "real fight." First, off what is your definition of a real fight? MMS cage fighting? Not in my estimation. MMA fighters are masters of the octagon, but put them on our field of battle and they get their asses handed to them.

All Marines are trained as riflemen, but also in hand to hand combat that has evolved through different theaters of combat, including techniques learned during WWII that we got from the Japanese, and techniques, for example in Judo, that we picked up during the Korean War, etc. All that combined with traditional Line Fighting in which the main objective is to incapacitate/kill the enemy as quickly and efficiently as possible.

Make no mistake about it, this Marine in that video was having a good time. When he gets ready to kill--it will be very obvious with a potential different outcome.

Comment

Working...
                    X